Head of Online Marketing (f/m/d) for a new finleap Venture
- Mit Berufserfahrung
For you it’s a leap in your career, with us it’s the future of finance.
finleap is Europe’s leading fintech ecosystem, based in Berlin with offices in Hamburg, Milan, Madrid and Paris. finleap offers fintech SaaS solutions to various enterprises and builds stand-alone fintech companies. Founded in 2014 by IONIQ Group and Ramin Niroumand, finleap has already developed 17 ventures with its infrastructure and added others by acquisition to its ecosystem. These include companies such as solarisBank, the technology platform with a banking license, ELEMENT, a fully digital insurer, and PAIR Finance, a provider of data-based receivables management. finleap provides access to seed capital, a network of investors and experienced entrepreneurs as well as customers and top talents.
Our new venture bundles the best online solutions per industry into one cockpit and supports entrepreneurs to continue their story of success in a digital world. To achieve this goal, we are developing a new SaaS platform for small and medium-sized businesses in Germany.
In your role as Head of Online Marketing, you will take the overall responsibility for online sales, content and social media performance.
What will keep you challenged?
- As Head of Online Marketing (f/m/div) you are responsible for the conception, creation and implementation of an outstanding online marketing performance by integrating the different domains of content, SEM, SEO, UX and graphic design
- For this purpose you will develop a marketing strategy, establish channels and continue to develop our brand and positioning
- Across all marketing channels, you own conception, implementation and monitoring of target group-specific online and offline campaigns
- As we grow, you will build up a marketing team and lead it to the next level
What will make you succeed?
- At least four years of well-founded professional experience in the B2B (SME is a plus) paid advertising context in various companies or agencies
- Furthermore, you have already set up marketing strategies and know your way around common marketing tools very well
- You have a high level of technical and analytical understanding, combined with creativity and a good sense of the right stories
- You have a hands-on approach
- On the one hand you work very independently, but at the same time you like to implement projects with the team or external stakeholders
- Making decisions is easy for you, because you always use all relevant data for it
- You are fluent in English and German
Why this new venture?
- The opportunity to be part of an early-stage founding team
- A direct influence on our products – we want to hear your ideas!
- Incredibly talented and passionate team members
- A leadership team dedicated to your growth and development
- A steep learning curve – our team is a mix of industry experts, capable engineers and experienced entrepreneurs
- Plenty of perks including a full benefits package, choice of computer, free drinks and snacks, venture outings and company-wide events
- Discounts for transportation tickets, gym memberships, local restaurants and more