Junior Customer Success Manager (m/f) - Italy
fitogram is the largest fitness and sports search directory for Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Our marketplace includes more than 8,000+ sports and fitness providers.
Our latest product fitogramPRO links the marketplace with a SaaS solution for Customer, course and appointment management and thus offers an all-in-one solution. For the first time ever, fitness providers have the opportunity to manage and win customers on a single platform.
Our multinational, enthusiastic and lively team awaits you in our new office in Rome. Let’s revolutionize the sports market together!
After more than 4 years in business, first entering the German market we expanded to Austria, Switzerland and France. it is time to enter the Italian market. That’s why we are looking for a (Junior)Customer Success Manager to expand our team. You are going to be an essential part of our international team from the start and will have the possibility to learn in a fast growing start-up.
- You are the contact person for our studios and take care of the implementation of our software
- You coordinate the data transfer with the studios and maintain them in the system via Excel files
- You independently conduct online training and instruct our customers in the software
- You develop new service and product ideas based on customer feedback
- You are the interface between our studios and internal departments such as Sales and Product Development
- You are an important component in the continuous development of our strategy for customer success managemen
- You are tech affine
- You take pride in helping others
- Your native language is Italian but you are also proficient in English, German or French language skills would be a plus
- Ideally you have a first experience in customer service
- You can work under stress and can adapt quickly to different situations
- You demonstrate excellent presentation, written, and oral communication skills
- You are an organized and pro-active self-starter
- You are rigorous and attach importance to details
- You are eager to work in a young and dynamic start-up, learn a lot and take on new responsibilities
- You share our vision, our goals, and are a sports enthusiast interested in new technologies
- Join an international team comprised of passionate, highly motivated and dynamic individuals that enjoy what they do
- A six month training program in our headquarter in Cologne prior to be in Rome
- A flat hierarchy that offers a lot of self-responsibility, as well as opportunities for you to evolve and shape the company
- Regular team events and, of course, free sport and fitness membership for you and one other person of your choice
- Full-time permanent employment contract, attractive pay and other benefits
If you are up for a challenge of launching a new market and are someone who works hard towards your goals, then fitogram is the right place for you!
We are looking forward to your application (incl. CV, letter of motivation and salary expectations) via the job link.