Full-Stack Software Engineer (m/f/d)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
fitogram is the largest fitness and sports search directory in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Our marketplace includes more than 8,000+ sports and fitness providers.
Our latest product fitogramPRO, links the marketplace with an SaaS solution for customer, course and appointment management and thus offers an all-in-one solution. For the first time ever, fitness providers have the opportunity to manage and win customers within one single platform.
Our international, enthusiastic and lively team awaits you in the heart of Cologne. Let’s revolutionize the sports market together!
We improve our code base constantly and optimise it, so that new features can be implemented quite easily. We’ve realized that bold communication between the product owners and the development team is fundamental, to build up a great user experience. When a new feature is being built, engineers review each other’s code to ensure that knowledge is shared and it doesn’t need to be reworked.
About the role
We are looking for a Full-Stack Software Engineer (m/f) who will be an essential part of our international team and will have the possibility to learn in a fast growing start-up environment in the heart of Cologne.
- You work with our product owners and backend developers to build a next-generation web (and mobile) application with a focus on an extraordinary client-side experience
- You are eager to write automated tests to ensure functionality and quality of the product
- You regularly participate in design and code reviews
- From time to time you present new technologies to the team
- A good knowledge of a bunch of major web technologies like HTML5/CSS3/JS for the frontend and at least one backend language
- An eye for design and acute attention to details
- You know that frontend means usability, design and functionality and backend means DevOps, Stability and Business Logic
- You are proficient in English
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering or a related field, alternatively 4+ years of job experience
- Familiarity with React and/or Typescript as well as .NET Core
- Knowledge of SaaS applications and microservices approach
- Understanding of the concepts of NodeJS and related tooling (Webpack, SASS & Gulp)
- You speak German
- You are a sports enthusiast interested in new technologies
- Join an international team comprised of passionate, highly motivated and dynamic individuals that enjoy what they do
- A flat hierarchy that offers a lot of self-responsibility, as well as opportunities for you to evolve and shape the company
- Regular team events, free drinks and snacks
- Free Urban Sports Club membership for you and your partner
- Pet friendly offices including a social area
- Help with relocation
- Full-time permanent employment contract, attractive pay and other benefits
- An office with a view on the Kölner Dom
If you are up for the challenge and consider yourself as someone who works hard towards his/her goals, then fitogram is the right place for you!
We are looking forward to your application (incl. CV, letter of motivation and salary expectations) by email with the subject "I am your next Full-Stack Software Engineer".