(Junior) Product Manager (m/f/d)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Founded in 2013 in Cologne, Fitogram is a well funded startup that provides software solution for thousands of fitness professionals across Europe. Our software helps managing services such as online booking, customer management, payments and accounting. We take pride in building software enjoyable to use.
Our multinational, enthusiastic and lively team awaits you in the heart of Cologne. Let’s revolutionize the sports market together!
We are looking for a organized and motivated Product Manager (f/m) to expand our fitogramPRO team.
- You generate and prioritize user stories and maintain the product backlog based on our product vision and strategic goals
- You pitch your stories to the development team by providing the strategical background
- You plan the deployment of your stories and communicate the content to internal stakeholders
- You plan and perform user surveys, evaluate relevant KPIs and use the results as a base for the continuous development of our framework
- You create requirements in close collaboration with the team and internal stakeholders
- You report directly to the Head of Product
- You have experience in working in an agile environment
- You can bridge the gap between business and technology with a deep understanding of complex business processes and requirements
- You have successfully managed internal and external stakeholders to add value to the company and product strategy
- You have demonstrated product development with a strong and lean UX focus and previous success in delivering state-of-the-art products and features
- You have a positive mindset and outstanding communication skills in English (German and/or French is a plus)
- You are a team player, you will win acceptance based upon your argumentation, transparency, and openness
What You Can Expect From Us
- Join an international team comprised of passionate, highly motivated and dynamic individuals that enjoy what they do
- A flat hierarchy that offers a lot of self-responsibility, as well as opportunities for you to evolve and shape the company
- Regular team events, free drinks and snacks
- An Urban Sports Club L-Membership
- Full-time permanent employment contract, attractive pay and other benefits