CFO - Chief Financial Officer (m/f)
- Direktor/in (Bereichsleiter, VP, SVP etc.)
We are the leading brand for fitness food in Europe and need YOU to join us on our mission to make the world a healthier and happier place. Our ambitious team consists of over 45 international employees and we serve 10+ European markets.
You will be part of a fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams in ourbrand new office located in a historical building adjacent a large, green park in Frankfurt/Wiesbaden, Germany.
- Drive the financial planning of the company by analyzing its performance and risks
- Responsible for external and internal financial reporting incl. financial statements, internal and external audits, cash management, payroll, invoicing as well as preparation of monthly shareholder updates and board meetings
- Manage relationships with partners and investors
- Responsible for strategic planning, budgeting and controlling monthly budgets
- Develop strategic, conceptual and operational solutions in cooperation with the founder team
- Prepare timely and detailed reports on financial performance on a quarterly and annual basis
- Conduct analysis to make forecasts and report to upper executives
- Ensure adherence to financial laws and guidelines
- Have at least 5 years of relevant work experience as head of finance of scaling companies or in well-known internationally oriented auditing, tax and management consultancies
- MS/BS degree in Business Administration/Economics or a similar branch with focus on finance management, accounting, auditing or controlling
- English fluent speaker, other languages are a plus
- Proficient PC skills (MS package)
- Very strong skills in German GAAP (HGB) and IFRS, analyzing and creating business plans and in financial modelling
What we offer
- A position with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Being part of a fast growing startup with the mission to change the world
- Working together with a highly talented, dynamic, and international team
- Plenty of room for personal growth, professional development and high impact
- Attractive employee benefits
Please send us your application in English via our career website.