Chief Marketing Officer, CMO (m/f/d)
- Direktor/in (Bereichsleiter, VP, SVP etc.)
We are one of the leading brands for fitness food in Europe and want you to join us on our mission to make the world a healthier and happier place. Our ambitious and international company already serves a variety of European markets.
You will be part of a fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams in our new offices next to a nice park in Wiesbaden, Germany.
As our Chief Marketing Officer / CMO (m/f/x) you will be responsible for setting the strategy and executing the plans across all marketing channels for our European markets: DACH, Italy, France, Spain and Poland. This is a newly created role with a large scope to really demonstrate your creativity and digital expertise to accelerate our company’s revenue growth.
- Plan and execute our Influencer Marketing Strategy in close cooperation with our Founder & CEO
- Expand and lead our Country Teams with a strong focus on Influencer and Social Media Marketing
- Utilize the full potential of complementing marketing approaches like Performance Marketing & CRM
- Enhance cross-functional collaboration with other teams like Product, Creative, Operations and Customer Service
- Plan the marketing budgets and continuously improve strategic planning
- Take ownership for the sales, growth and marketing targets
This role requires big picture thinking with meticulous attention to detail - you will need to understand the overall business and influencer marketing strategy, translate that into action plans and guide the team through execution.
- Passion for people and business leadership, minimum of 5 years experience in leading a large function ( > 20 People)
- Experience in digital, fast-paced companies, with significant experience in managing B2C marketing budgets and owning a multi-million revenue responsibility
- Visionary leader with proven communication and negotiation skills
- Entrepreneurial and results-driven personality that is not only highly analytical but also creative and hands-on in nature
- Proficiency in English, German is a plus
What We Offer
- Working for fitvia means taking ownership from day one and giving everything to make a meaningful and sustainable impact
- Huge growth potential and array of entrepreneurial insights within a prosperous company
- A once in a lifetime opportunity to be part of the team that makes the world a happier and healthier place
- A challenging work environment where something new happens every day - Boredom doesn't get a look in here!
- A great international team of experts to inspire and support you
- Plenty of room for personal growth, professional development and high impact
- The whole variety of our products to pick up from our kitchen shelves