Junior Online Marketing Manager (m/f) - Sweden
#Tomorrow’s Lawyers! Digital technologies will change the legal market significantly in the next years. Flightright is at the forefront of Legal Tech Automation. Since 2010 more than 3,200,000 consumers used our service and Flightright has become the #1platform for air passenger rights. We are fast-growing, internationally operating and ready to enter new markets. Shape the future of Legal Tech with us!
The marketing team has committed to one mission: to ensure that people all around the world know about their rights when it comes to flight delays or cancellations. We brainstorm, we juggle with numbers, we debate, we share our knowledge and results. We’re brave enough to try out new things, we embrace mistakes in order to improve every day. We’re a diverse and cake fanatic bunch of people from different countries complementing each other. We’re communicating openly and honestly with each other, giving and receiving feedback. We can rely on each other; we laugh together but most of all we want to grow together.
At our office in Berlin, we’re looking for a Junior Online Marketing Manager (m/f) for the Swedish market, who wants to become a search engine marketing superstar, is keen on digging deep into the theory of SEA and SEO and likes to try our new ways of reaching our target audience.
- Your tasks introduce you to the fundamental mechanisms of the expanding field of online marketing
- You handle the setup and continuous optimisation of SEA and other PPC channels (Facebook Ads, Retargeting etc.) for the Swedish market
- You learn how great content, keyword focus, linkbuilding and technical set-up complement each other to execute a compelling SEO strategy
- You get insights into Conversion Rate Optimization to support growth of online marketing channels through A/B testing and targeted landing pages
- You monitor competitors and analyze the performance of your PPC and SEO channels
- You get insights into other marketing areas and work hands-on with the whole marketing team
- You have a strong interest in the fields of Search Engine Advertising (SEA) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- You ideally gained first experience in Online Marketing and have a good understanding of the Swedish market
- You have successfully completed your studies or an apprenticeship in the area of marketing, business administration or a related field
- You have solid Microsoft Excel skills as well as an affinity for numbers
- You are thoroughly reliable, conscientious, detail-oriented and like to take on responsibility
- Swedish is your mother tongue and your English is good; German is a plus
Need more reasons?
Shape the future of LegalTech and influence Flightright’s development with own projects. Let yourself get carried away by our unique company culture and be inspired by our strong team spirit. Our international crew consists of motivated people with different professional and cultural backgrounds - but they are all united by one goal: give our customers access to justice!
Of course there are awesome goodies as language classes, home office, flexible working hours, fruits and drinks, games and, and, and. Get a first impression of our team spirit through our jobsite.