Performance Marketing Manager (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
#Tomorrow’s Lawyers! Digital technologies will change the legal market significantly in the next years. Flightright is at the forefront of Legal Tech Automation. Since 2010 more than 3,200,000 consumers used our service and Flightright became the #1platform for air passenger rights. We are fast-growing, internationally operating and ready to enter new markets. Shape the future of Legal Tech with us!
The marketing team has committed to one mission: to ensure that people all around the world know about their rights when it comes to flight delays or cancellations. We brainstorm, we juggle with numbers, we debate, we share our knowledge and results. We’re brave enough to try out new things, we embrace mistakes in order to improve every day. We’re a diverse and cake fanatic bunch of people from different countries complementing each other. We’re communicating openly and honestly with each other, giving and receiving feedback. We can rely on each other; we laugh together but most of all we want to grow together.
We’re looking for a Performance Marketing Manager (m/f) who is passionate about SEA, likes to juggle with numbers and first of all enjoys a fun working atmosphere.
- You plan, steer and optimize campaigns on Google AdWords, Facebook and other paid platforms with respect to budget and KPIs
- You manipulate and interpret data to analyze performance, monitor success and forecast budgets
- You are responsible for the investigation and implementation of new channels
- You support in developing a more efficient tracking solution
- You are a sparring partner for the whole Performance Team with lots of information exchange to support the knowledge growth of the team
- You collaborate with CRO to employ a structured conversion optimization process using A/B and multivariate testing of landing pages for your channels
- You work hands-on with the whole marketing team or in cross-department teams on the future growth of the company
- You have relevant experience in Performance Marketing with a focus on SEA and/or Facebook Ads
- Knowledge of affiliate marketing, display, and retargeting tools is a plus
- You are an innovative thinker and are always up to date regarding market changes
- You have a high affinity for numbers and a deep understanding of Google Analytics as well as Microsoft Excel
- You know how to communicate with potential customers and you speak English fluently; German or another European language is a plus
Need more reasons?
Shape the future of LegalTech and influence Flightright’s development with own projects. Let yourself get carried away by our unique company culture and be inspired by our strong team spirit. Our international crew consists of motivated people with different professional and cultural backgrounds - but they are all united by one goal: give our customers access to justice!
Of course there are awesome goodies as language classes, home office, flexible working hours, fruits and drinks, games and, and, and. Get a first impression of our team spirit through our jobsite.