Teamlead (m/f) - Network Analysis
- Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
Who we are
We are an international long-distance mobility provider with offices in Munich, Berlin, Stockholm, Paris, Milan, Los Angeles, and many more. Since 2013 we offer a new, convenient and green way to travel which suits every budget. Thanks to our smart business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established Europe's largest intercity bus network. And we won't stop here but continue our journey.
To support our ambitious growth, we are now looking for a Teamlead Network Analysis (m/f) in Berlin starting as soon as possible.
Your tasks - Paint the world green
The Network Analysis team supports the Network Planning department. We enable the business by providing the backbone for data-driven decision making. Our work ranges from business analytics via quantitative research to data science.
- You and your highly motivated team of 3 are responsible for all network related analysis topics such as building reports and developing analysis tools
- You help us to understand the international long-distance coach market by creating insights from analyzing internal and external data (e.g. estimating market potentials, competitor analyses, optimize network, build forecasts)
- You drive innovation by introducing new ideas, methodologies and perspectives
Your Profile - Ready to hop on board
- You love data
- You have a Master's in a quantitative field of studies (economics, mathematics, computer science, statistics, or similar)
- You have strong analytical and critical-thinking skills
- You are comfortable working independently and are curious about learning new tools and methods
- You have advanced skills in MS Excel and are proficient in other Microsoft Office programs
- You have advanced skills in frontend tools such as PowerBI, QlikView or Tableau,
- You have advanced skills in code-based analytical tools such as R, STATA or python
- You have experience in working with spatial data (a plus, but not required)
- You ideally have a background in transport (a plus, but not required)
- You have the ability to communicate with a wide audience, including experts in the field as well as non-specialists
- You have the ability to transfer analytical insights into commercial outcomes
- You have experience in people management (a plus, but not required)
Perks - More than just a job
- Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people travel, and you too can have an impact on this ride
- Trust-based working. We don't punch the clock – organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
- Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world
- Fun at work and beyond. Discover the world with your free FlixBus rides and join our regular team events – there's always something to celebrate!
- Feel at home. We provide you with a laptop, comfortable working space, free drinks, casual dress code, diverse employee discounts and more
Please answer the following question(s) in your cover letter
- How would you estimate the market potential between two cities?
- What would a standard report to describe the performance of our lines look like? What KPIs would you include?