(Senior) Technical SEO Manager (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Who we are
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun.
To support our ambitious growth, we are now looking for a (Senior) Technical SEO Manager (m/w) for our office in Munich.
Your tasks - Paint the world green
AMP, PWA, crawler, structured data and mobile friendliness are not new to you? That's great, because you'll be dealing with it in your day-to-day business.
- You support the team by creating detailed and actionable technical reports and useful SEO tools
- You keep an eye on the overall state of the website and point the way to the elimination of technical errors
- You are the interface to product management to explain and prioritize new SEO functions
- You monitor and ensure the correct use of meta/link tags and structured data for the many international websites of FlixBus
- You analyse the efficiency of internal navigation structures and develop innovative ways to improve them
- You think of on-page diversification and develop concepts for new features
- You create proof-of-concept experiments and calculate business cases to drive new functions
Your Profile - Ready to hop on board
- University degree in Economics, Marketing, Digital Media or related fields
- You can recite lists of on-page ranking factors while you sleep
- Automation and scalability are the name of your game
- Crawler is your middle name: You know how to identify and solve problems on site
- You have in-depth knowledge of common SEO tools such as Search Console, Lighthouse and the Structured Data Testing Tool
- Affinity to numbers and very good analytical skills, coupled with the ability to find creative solutions, as well as a high degree of initiative and reliability
- Distinct communication skills and a goal-oriented and team-oriented way of working
- Fluent in English - any other European language is an advantage
Perks - More than just a job
- Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people travel, and you too can have an impact on this ride
- Trust-based working. We don't punch the clock – organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
- Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world
- Fun at work and beyond. Discover the world with your free FlixBus rides and join our regular team events – there's always something to celebrate!
- Feel at home. We provide you with a laptop, comfortable working space, free drinks, casual dress code, diverse employee discounts and more