Investment & Portfolio Manager (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Fluxunit GmbH is the corporate venture capital arm of OSRAM.
We are the corporate venture capital arm of OSRAM. Building on OSRAM’s leadership in the lighting industry, we seek innovation that goes beyond the mere lighting context and has the potential to disrupt existing technologies and business models. It is our goal to build partnerships with startups and foster their development through our investments and support.
Fluxunit GmbH is a fully-owned subsidiary of OSRAM located in the heart of Munich, Germany.
- Identify and evaluate relevant startups with the aim of expanding our portfolio
- Manage the investment process including due diligence, project coordination, deal term negotiations and deal execution
- Contribute to the value enhancement of our portfolio companies through board work and a constructive collaboration with the management; leverage OSRAM knowhow, network and infrastructure to accelerate growth
- Maintain and expand our network with founders, private and public co-investors as well as corporate VCs
- University degree with technical, natural science, engineering or IT focus; additional qualifications in business administration or economics preferred
- Minimum of 4 years relevant experience ideally as investment professional with a venture capital or similar investment-related business; alternatively minimum of 5 years experience as founder and C-level executive/ managing director of a startup
- Extensive knowledge in the development of early and growth stage businesses; experience as board member preferred
- Strong analytical skills, high degree of commitment, selfreliance, decisiveness
- Strong communication and team work skills; fluency in written and spoken English and German