Content Manager Digital Health Trends (m/f/d)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
As a Content Manager Digital Health Trends at Flying Health (m/f/d) you will be part of our product team and be responsible for scouting and connecting the newest trends with relevance to digital health. You will lead our corporate foresight activities, thereby ensuring that Flying Health successfully guides industry leaders and entrepreneurs in next generation healthcare. In our team, you get the chance to strengthen your digital health knowledge and further develop your strategic foresight skills. You will become our Trend Expert.
Your tasks might include
- You will search for, identify and analyze (signals of) future trends in healthcare, science, tech and other industries – finding the most relevant trends for our partner companies.
- You will discuss your findings with the team in our regular trend meetings – always asking for the ‘so what’ for our partner companies and the wider healthcare system.
- You are responsible for our quarterly online magazines, explaining the newest trends with relevance to digital health to our partner companies. You will lead the process from content creation to finalizing the magazine, including communicating with our partner companies for their feedback.
- You will create high quality storylines and presentations for Flying Health’s talks and speeches.
- You will lead our corporate foresight activities used for strategic decision making by leveraging the identified signals and trends, analyzing their interplay and determining their relevance for the future of healthcare and our partners.
- You will become the Flying Health Trend Expert, sharing your knowledge internally and externally, for instance with national and international delegations when they visit us.
- You are responsible for developing our trend research further, including driving the future of our trend-focused database and identifying new sources for early detection of future trends.
- You have successfully completed university studies in a relevant field such as communication studies, media studies, neuroscience, medicine, psychology or a natural science.
- You have 1-2 years of work experience in content creation and management and/or publishing, ideally in a digital health related field.
- You have good knowledge of the healthcare system, preferably shown by your study program or previous jobs or internships in the healthcare industry.
- You have very good analytical skills and are interested in understanding the ‘so what’ of each trend.
- You are experienced in writing high quality articles and enjoy content creation.
- You are ambitious, work independently, take personal initiative, and have a natural sense of responsibility.
- You are enthusiastic about digital innovation and technology in healthcare.
- You have excellent knowledge of MS-Office.
- You are business fluent in both German and English.
- You feel comfortable in a fast-changing work environment and want to build something new in the junction between healthcare and the startup scene.