Country Head (m/f) - USA
Hello, We’re FOND OF!
In 2010 we started out as a backpack start-up in Cologne, Germany. Today, we carry 8 brands and see ourselves as a platform for personal growth, development of potentials and progression – may it be in services, products or people.
We are now looking to expand to the US market and are in search of a country head who can build up distribution, sales,marketing and the team that goes with it.
Are you fond of
- Entrepreneurship? As country head of the US, you are basically building up a start-up with the benefit of a strong mother company in the background. You thrive on operational work as well as strategic thinking. Collecting and combining information you need from different people, be it for an unfamiliar topic or not – and turning it into results – is your forte.
- Team Leadership and Networking? You inspire and motivate people. You can recruit, lead and evolve a team. You know that people is what it comes down to and can create an enabling and fun company culture. Building social ties and actively expanding your network is essential to you.
- Sales? You love selling products with passion, whether you are directly speaking with retailers or our sales agencies. You base collaborations on long-term relationships and look to grow your business with your partners.
- Distribution? You are responsible for organization and controlling the global flow of our products – from procurement to delivery.
- Brand Management? You develop the brand and communication strategy for the US and define the marketing mix in coordination with our different brand teams in Cologne.
If you recognize yourself in the above, then we’re already FOND OF YOU.
If, for good measure, you’ve got
- 3-5 years previous work experience in start-ups, business development or consulting, ideally in consumer and retail brands
- experience in developing sales and distribution channels
- assertiveness as well as strong negotiating skills
- an independent and structured working style
- strong communication skills and love to win people over
then we would like to hear from you.
To get in touch with us, please send us your CV and 4–5 sentences why you want to join us. If you know someone else who would be perfect for this position, tell them about us! We look forward to getting to know you!
This information is intended solely for unconventional thinkers, go-getters, problem-solvers, team workers, and people with a desire for challenge and dynamics! All other readers are requested to close this page immediately ;-) We look forward to meeting you!