HR Team Lead (m/f) - Rider Operations
- Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
foodora - bringing good food into your everyday!
foodora is a Berlin-based food delivery service that partners exclusively with beloved local restaurants to deliver quality meals in over 20 countries around the globe. We know the best that our cities offer and we’re bringing it online, enabling our customers to order their favourite food through our app (for iOS or Android) or web portal. We provide our restaurant-partners with an on-demand fleet of bicycle couriers, making it simple for customers around the world to access delicious meals.
We're currently expanding through Europe, Asia, Canada and Australia and we are always on the hunt for the brightest minds to join our team. Not only do we want to bring quality food to customers around the world, we also want to redefine delivery food to include the very best meals from beloved local restaurants.
We are looking to hire a HR Team Lead (m/f) - Rider Operations for our Berlin HQ!
- Manage and organize the team structure to ensure efficiency and meet key performance indicators
- Planning and developing the HR operations team by providing feedback and training and identifying opportunities in growth
- Work towards developing and optimizing current processes to ensure the happiness and satisfaction of foodora’s German rider base
- Act as the administrator of our HR tech systems, especially freshdesk, which is what we use for ticketing
- Managing inbound requests from riders alongside project work
- Creating a knowledge bank on HR topics to facilitate training
- Ability to take on many different roles -- you are someone excited by quickly finding solutions to unique problems
- A first experience in HR related fields or recruitment is ideal
- Experience in a leadership position
- Experience in customer service would be advantageous as you’ll need to quickly understand the expectations of different stakeholders and our rider team
- The ability to focus and prioritize many competing tasks
- Outstanding interpersonal communication skills – you will manage and work closely with a team while also managing relationships with our rider team
- Flexible, curious and able to adapt to an international team – you identify as someone who likes to get involved in all the details, big and small
- Ability to work autonomously with initiative and confidence and a self-reliant attitude
- Fluency in German; strong command of English
What We Offer
A modern and spacious office in the heart of Berlin, close to amazing restaurants and bars. Inside the wall of this office you'll find:
- A vibrant and highly motivated team
- A great working atmosphere and regular company and team events
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing and global company
- Great promotion and career opportunities
- And loads of other benefits including: a great location in the heart of Berlin, opportunities to attend diverse, educational and fun internal events, a budget for food, and more!