Key Account Manager (m/f)
foodora: bringing good food into your everyday!
foodora is a Berlin-based food delivery service that partners exclusively with beloved local restaurants to deliver quality meals in 21 countries worldwide. We know the best that our cities offer and we’re bringing it online, enabling our customers to order their favourite food through our app (for iOS or Android) or web portal. We provide our restaurant-partners with an on-demand fleet of bicycle couriers, making it simple for customers around the world to access delicious meals.
We are currently expanding rapidly through Europe, Canada, and Australia, and are always on the hunt for the brightest minds to join our team. Not only do we want to bring quality food to customers around the world, we also want to redefine delivery food to include the very best meals from beloved local restaurants.
We are looking for your help as a Key Account Manager (m/f) !
- Building solid relationships with our existing restaurant partners by being their main point of contact, identifying and implementing newer value-add initiatives and being proactive in finding solutions for them.
- Creating marketing concepts with the individual partners and executing them from inception to roll-out
- Being responsible for driving incremental orders by helping our partners to create a better customer experience. This could include: helping to train restaurant staff, collaborating with operations to improve menu displays and prices and working with our in-house marketing team to create promotions.
- Ensuring partnership retention through exceptional customer service and willingness to keep going the extra mile.
- This role requires a unique blend of sales, marketing and relationship management
- 1 - 3 years of sales, marketing or account management experience
- An exceptional (and proven) ability to develop, foster and nurture relationships
- You can work effectively in a fast paced, evolving environment
- You’re a self-starter. You have the initiative to create your own plans, then execute them
- You are meticulously detail oriented and possess well developed problem solving and analytical skills
- You are someone who is energized by collaborating with your team
- You are a native (or fluent) German speaker, as well as proficient in English
- You can smile! We work hard, but we also have some fun at the same time
What we offer
- A vibrant and highly motivated team
- A great working atmosphere and regular company and team events
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing and global company
- Great promotion and career opportunities
Challenge accepted? Shoot us your CV!