- Mit Berufserfahrung
Our People Operations team focuses on building a culture where the best people can do their best work. From sales to customer care, from marketers to print production specialists and logistics specialists, we are building a company so talented and diverse that we can tackle any challenge.
This team is small, focused, and works on all things “people” at Formlabs. Your first mission will be to partner with hiring managers to understand their growing teams’ needs. Next, you will discover and shepherd excellent candidates through the recruiting process, source and headhunt for specific roles, dig into referral networks, and develop Formlabs’ presence at local events. You will work closely with the rest of the People Ops team, and build your own unique relationships with hiring managers and employees across Formlabs. You will grow tremendously as our team and our company scales.
Join People Operations as a Recruiter (m/f) and help Formlabs grow.
- Work closely with hiring managers to determine immediate needs and prioritize hiring goals
- Find, interview, and hire the best candidates across all disciplines
- Scale the HR processes and make them more efficient
- Give an amazing high-touch experience to everyone we interview
- Keep Formlabs an incredible place to work by finding and growing people
- Understand full-cycle recruiting or general funnel management – from sourcing passive candidates to negotiating offers
- Ready to jump in and support hiring needs across the company (sales, marketing, finance, etc)
- Naturally, tend towards data and metrics to track results and optimize process
- Can quickly prioritize and organize your time to get things done – often under deadlines
- Carry an excellent personal touch in your written and verbal communication
- Naturally creative, curious, and inspired to learn new things
- Love to establish links and meet new people
- Speak German fluently
- Familiar with Greenhouse or other ATS’s and Namely (HRIS)
- Technical and Sales recruitment
- A network in 3D-printing industry
- Start-up experience
- A competitive compensation package;
- A people-first, family-oriented company culture with a working environment with international colleagues;
- A flexible vacation policy;
- Free Family Lunch, three times a week;
- Unlimited snacks and coffee, sodas & beers;
- A monthly subsidy for BVG subscription and discounts on sport membership cards;
- A budget to choose your own device (Mac or Windows);
- Access to unlimited 3D printing.
- A FUN and inspiring work environment!
Please send us your CV and a cover letter in which you help us better understand what attracts you to this role in Formlabs and WHY. We'd also like to read in your cover letter about your biggest accomplishment so far as a recruiter.
We look forward to your application and our team will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.