Marketing Team lead (m/f/d)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
fotograf.de/GotPhoto is the market-leading workflow and sales solution for professional photographers in Europe and has a strong footprint in the US market.
We’re on a mission to make photographers more successful in their business. We achieve this by moving photography businesses which, in Europe and North America, photograph more than 120 million children every year from the analogue to the digital world.
Our business model creates a real win-win situation for all parties involved: By using fotograf.de, photographers save 50% of their admin-effort that they can then invest in winning new clients and photo jobs. fotograf.de benefits from more orders handled by our platform. In 2018, we processed 1 million orders and we’re growing fast.
Since we’re profitable as a business, we can focus on building sustainable solutions. We are a strong team of over 50 people that supports each other in a family-like environment and has an amazing time working towards a common purpose. We will speak the truth, acknowledge mistakes, share advice, help each other and celebrate successes.
Here at fotograf.de Europe, Marketing is part of our customer acquisition funnel.
With your experience in reaching niche audiences, you take full responsibility for all of our multi-channel campaigns and generate new leads for our sales team.
Together with our CRO and with your international Marketing team (3 full-time, 2 working students), you build an optimal marketing strategy to identify and convert the right target groups.
- You are the main sparring partner for Julius, our CRO, and help shape the overall marketing strategy with your input
- Together with your team, you execute the marketing strategy:
- You coordinate your team by delegating projects to them and defining their responsibilities
- You are hands-on and take over your share of the daily business
- You put an emphasis on developing your direct reports, e.g. through regular 1on1s and development reviews
Skills we are looking for
- You have a minimum of 4 years general marketing experience and at least 2 of them you spent working in performance marketing or other highly data-driven fields
- You know how to and are excited to look for the needle in the haystack and how to target niche audiences efficiently
- As an example, there are only 80.000 photographers in the German market; only a small percentage of these are in our target audience
- You have B2B Saas marketing experience, ideally within a vertical market
- You have a minimum of 1-year leadership experience
- You have strong analytical skills and understand the online media landscape
- You are a hands-on person and are willing to shoulder your share of the daily Marketing business
- You are fluent in English and German, other languages are a plus
- Meaningful work in a profitable and growing company with many opportunities for career progression and a strong team spirit and integrity
- Flexible working hours (e.g. regular home office) and a competitive salary
- Regular training and coaching, external/internal training and a budget for books and courses of a minimum of 300€
- Yearly paid team holidays (Feb 2019: 4 days in Lanzarote)
And much more...
- Your own personal On-boarding Buddy who will help you integrate into our workplace family faster
- Regular get-togethers, such as monthly team brunches, team events, Brownbag Sessions
- Spendit-card with monthly lunch money (after successfully passing the trial period)
- You’ll get your own laptop and all other tools required
That is the challenge, you're looking for?
We are looking forward to your application! Your personal recruiter is Ana Walka
More information on why to work with us, our team and journey as a company: https://www.fotograf.de/jobs