Team Lead HR (m/f/d)
- Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
fotograf.de/GotPhoto is the market-leading workflow and sales solution for professional photographers in Europe and has a strong footprint in the US market.
We’re on a mission to make photographers more successful in their business. We achieve this by moving photography businesses which, in Europe and North America, photograph more than 120 million children every year from the analogue to the digital world.
Our business model creates a real win-win situation for all parties involved: By using fotograf.de, photographers save 50% of their admin-effort that they can then invest in winning new clients and photo jobs. fotograf.de benefits from more orders handled by our platform. In 2018, we processed 1 million orders and we’re growing fast.
Since we’re profitable as a business, we can focus on building sustainable solutions. We are a strong team of over 50 people that supports each other in a family-like environment and has an amazing time working towards a common purpose. We will speak the truth, acknowledge mistakes, share advice, help each other and celebrate successes.
Your mission and role
We are already beyond the early start-up stage with around 50 employees and plan to scale our headcount to 75 in the next year.
You’ll be leading our small HR team (1 full-time remote, 1 working student) with the purpose of
- Help us grow and scale our hiring process by recruiting excellent talent
- Developing and implementing a great employee experience which shows how much we value each member of our team and keeps our turnover rate low
Markus - as CEO and your direct report - decides about the strategic direction of the overall HR department. You translate it into an operational level & prioritize everything as necessary.
- Together with your team, you execute the HR strategy into daily business: You are responsible for e.g. developing a leadership hiring strategy, but also take over your share of doing interviews with the respective candidates
- You are responsible for introducing best practices and improve processes
- You recruit our new team members in accordance with the role definition of the hiring manager and within the scope of the right selection criteria
- Employer Branding: You ensure that the right candidate pool understands our USP as Employer
- You are responsible for maintaining and improving the overall HR life cycle from onboarding to contract management, payroll, leave management and offboarding
- You ensure that our core values are translated & lived by our employees
- You mediate between different stakeholders to build and maintain trust between them, in a personal but professional way: your door is always open
Skills we are looking for
- Minimum of 4 years of hands-on experience in recruiting and employee development in an international, high-growth company
- First leadership experience
- You have a natural ability to connect and interact with people paired with a high level of professionalism and discretion
- You are well structured, organized and persistently work for your goals
- You have excellent communication skills in German and English
- Meaningful work in a profitable and growing company with many opportunities for career progression and a strong team spirit and integrity
- Flexible working hours (e.g. regular home office) and a competitive salary
- Regular training and coaching, external/internal training and a budget for books and courses of a minimum of 300€
- Yearly paid team holidays (Feb 2019: 4 days in Lanzarote)
And much more...
- Your own personal On-boarding Buddy who will help you integrate into our workplace family faster
- Regular get-togethers, such as monthly team brunches, team events, Brownbag Sessions
- Spendit-card with monthly lunch money (after successfully passing the trial period)
- You’ll get your own laptop and all other tools required
- That is the challenge, you're looking for?
We are looking forward to your application! Your personal recruiter is Ana Walka