Product Manager (m/f/d)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Found Fair is a Berlin based company builder with a strong passion for creating innovative tech-start-ups with a positive impact. We love building great software products and optimizing inefficient ecosystems to change them for the better. We are a team of successful serial entrepreneurs, mostly with engineering backgrounds, who are passionate about using technology to creatively solve meaningful problems.
For our groundbreaking construction tech project, we’re on the lookout for like-minded results driven individuals to join our team as a Product Manager (m/f/d) on a full-time basis. We’d love for you to be a multi talented, hands-on organiser who can effortlessly sync all aspects of the product, the user experience and all key stakeholders in to one structured and detailed project journey.
- Building an amazing user experience for our construction tech software
- Define, detail and document feature requirements and changes whilst ensuring product roadmap is adhered to
- Act as the orchestrator between all teams to ensure the delivery of development phases
- Drive product development with a group of highly skilled developers
- Work closely with our technical team and founders to drive development of new features
- Track, measure, analyse and communicate relevant KPIs to key stakeholders
- Design and run A/B tests to measure the success of product changes
- Understand the competitive landscape and evaluate market trends
- Support marketing in building core content and website/promotional materials
- Own and drive all aspects of the product from product vision to delivery to user adoption
- Be the voice of the product and voice of the user within the company
- Several years Product Management experience (min 2yrs) in a data-driven, fast-paced environment, preferably SaaS/B2B start-up
- Proven success at building tech products, ideally SaaS
- Profound knowledge about building technical platforms enabling a great user experience
- Ability to collaborate cross functionally with engineering, sales, design and marketing to ideate and develop new user facing features and internal tools
- Proven ability to influence decision making at all levels within an organization
- Tracking, measuring and analysing KPIs are a core skill of yours
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills while constantly aligning with other departments
- Experience with working in cross-functional and agile teams as well as knowledge in project management tools and agile methodologies
- Impatient, results driven and persistent
- Resident of Berlin
Your soft skills
- You are a pragmatic problem solver and dedicated team player
- Ability to balance short-term goals and long-term vision
- You are not scared of complexity, but welcome challenges instead
- Entrepreneurial and curious individuals with a strong business mindset
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills
- No ego when it comes to product or design; the focus is always on getting quickly to the right answer and doing what is right for the customer and the company
- You have a passion for innovation and building products and you thrive in a start-up culture
- Great communicator with an interest in improving your understanding and influence on people. High level of empathy and outstanding listening skills
- You understand business requirements and can translate them into technical requirements
- Quick thinker, complex problem solver and highly organized person
- You’re fluent in English (German is a plus)
What we have to offer
- An attractive salary and remuneration package
- A varied and challenging job with room for initiative, independence and responsibility
- Much personal responsibility and development opportunities from the very first day
- Regular team events and a great working atmosphere
- Working in central Berlin in beautifully located offices at Hackescher Markt
Please note that we’re only accepting applications from candidates that are already legally allowed to work in Germany.
If you are interested in this position, we’d love to hear from you! Please send your CV, covering letter, salary expectations and earliest start date to email@example.com. We’re very much looking forward to receiving your application!
Found Fair Ventures GmbH is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Found Fair Ventures GmbH does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications and business need.