- Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
FOR A NEW REAL ESTATE VENTURE IN BERLIN
Rheingau Founders is a professional co-founder for digital business located in Berlin, Germany.
The team around the founding partners Dr. Tobias Johann, Philipp Hartmann and Kai Hansen support their portfolio founders with their extensive knowledge of building and scaling Online and Mobile businesses. Till date, Rheingau portfolio firms have raised more than EUR 130m in follow-on funding, creating more than 500 jobs in the Berlin ecosystem. Most recent highlights from the Rheingau Portfolio include itembase (e-commerce enabling platform), simplesurance (cross & upselling tool for insurances), medlanes (e-health solution) and Service Partner ONE (B2B office management tool).
Be part of the journey building a company and product that is going to revolutionize the commercial real estate industry.
- You are a leader who has the ultimate responsibility building a great company and who can convert a vision into processes on daily basis
- You are the founder and an essential shareholder of the venture from day one
- You pro-actively acquire and manage essential strategic partnerships within the commercial real estate investment & finance industry and build trusted relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- You are responsible for the strategic planning and manage projects in close collaboration with different team members and thus driving growth forward
- You hire, develop and coach your own team and create a working environment for a sustainable and healthy company culture
WHAT WE EXPECT
- You have +5 years’ experience (preferably in the CRE industry or PE industry)
- You have an outstanding degree from a top university (preferably with a focus on real estate)
- You have excellent communication skills and very strong social skills
- You are an entrepreneur and are working with a hands on mentality
- You are fluent in German and English
- You know the real estate industry and the markets’ players very well and have a great network (especially amongst brokers, investors and banks)
- You have a very good understanding of real estate object assessment and valuation (preferably RICS certification or similar)
- You can inspire people to both sell and motivate stakeholders
- You are structured and creative as an out of the box thinker and know when to be flexible without being intimidated by deadlines
- You use your strong analytical and conceptual thinking skills to solve problems
WHAT WE OFFER
- Fully elaborated and innovative business model in the property tech space
- High investors’ interest in business model
- Immediate responsibility and space for your own ideas
- Opportunity to grow your business with us
- Holistic support and guidance by our partners and interns
- A stylish office in Berlin’s start-up area Kreuzberg and a friendly team
- Deep insight into the German Start-Up environment
Do you believe you have what it takes to build the next big thing together with us?
We are looking forward to receive your application (CV)