Finance Manager (m/f/d)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Start date: Immediately
Salary: 42-50k EUR/year
As a RegTech company, we are enabling a global open-finance ecosystem by providing simple and compliant identity services. Our Fractal ID solution offers an onboarding process for providers of financial services such as Crowdfunding-, Crypto-Wallet-, Exchanges and Digital Banking services. We ensure a secure data environment, global regulatory compliance and a smooth onboarding process for these benefit of services and users alike. Fractal currently operates offices in Berlin, Porto & Singapore and employs a team of around thirty people worldwide.
We're looking for a qualified and enthusiastic candidate to take up a full-time Finance Manager (m/f/d) position within our international team. This role’s key responsibilities include:
- Maintaining & adapting the financial business plan
- Preparing Fractal’s monthly investor reporting and providing financial information to other relevant stakeholders
- Cost- & revenue-controlling
- Preparing and executing the monthly billing cycle based on usage data provided by the Operations team
- Accounts receivable controlling and enforcement
- Cashflow management & -reporting to the management
- Improving existing & introducing new processes and policies to ensure the company’s finances are protected and maintained efficiently
- Working with external accountants, tax advisors & auditors to ensure our external reporting and compliance duties are met for our German, Portuguese and Singaporean entities
- Liasing with all internal stakeholders to ensure budgets are established & adhered to
- Working with the People-team to ensure a timely and accurate payroll-accounting
- Leading the internal team of accountants and assistants
- Recommending & implementing initiatives to increase cost-discipline
- 1+ year(s) of relevant work experience in a financial management position or at least 3 relevant internships in the field of Startups, Private Equity or Management Consulting
- In-depth understanding of cash flow management, bank reconciliation and bookkeeping
- Hands-on experience with budgeting and risk management
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting models
- Solid analytical and decision-making skills
- Structured and reliable approach towards setting goals and communication
- Coachability as well as a collaborative, goal driven work attitude
- Previous leadership experience is a strong plus
- Master Degree in Business, Accounting, Taxation, Law or similar from a reputable University or Business School
- Valid work permit for the Federal Republic of Germany
- German native speaker and fluent in English, knowledge of Portuguese is a plus
See the early evolution of an international open finance layer first hand and help us make an open finance system become reality. You have a central position in the company and the ability and challenge to build and steer an integral part of the company. Fractal is one of the pioneers enabling identification worldwide and making financial products available. The team needs to work highly interdisciplinary. You will find a skilled and diverse set of people that want to get places and dedicate their time to tackle identity together. We offer:
- A competitive salary,
- A MacBook Pro as workstation,
- A yearly conference budget to support your personal development,
- A subsidy to your monthly fitness membership,
- Complimentary drinks & healthy snacks,
- A yearly company retreat for the entire team,
- Regular team-events,
- not to mention a stylish, well-connected office in the heart of Kreuzberg!
You’ll be part of a great company culture, in a multidisciplinary and worldwide team, open to remote work and flexible working hours, where your voice is heard - our people really love coming to work here!
Sounds good to you?
To apply for this job, use the job link.