Executive Assistant (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
FRANKA EMIKA GmbH, a young high-tech company from Munich, has seen tremendous growth and success over our 2-year history.
Even today, robotics remains a technology accessible only to few. The reasons for this are the high costs, difficult programming and the separation of humans and robots by safety fences. So how can this technology be made accessible to the general population?
To us, the ideal robot of the future is a tool which can be used by anybody and which supports humans in carrying out unpleasant or even dangerous tasks. We received the Deutscher Zukunftspreis by Federal President Frank-Walter Steinmeier in November 2017 for our first product, the sensitive and easily programmable robotic arm.
There are numerous strategic projects to kick off and not enough time in the day. As such, we’re seeking an Executive Assistent (m/f) to report direct into the CEO.
- You are gatekeeper to the CEO
- Initiate a strategic scheduling process, ensuring that priorities of CEO are addressed throughout the calendar, while providing information and deliverables to help the CEO be more productive and effective
- Attend leadership meetings to keep the pulse on the business and give recommendations for interaction with customers, business partners and interested parties
- Help to align business strategy and business processes, identify opportunities and drive innovation
- Assist CEO with internal and external communication by creating presentations and managing all inbound speaking and interview requests for the CEO Develop effective collaboration with key internal and external stakeholders
- University degree in related field or post-graduate degree (e.g. MBA)
- At least bilingual: German & English with strong written communication skills and executive presence
- Detail oriented and proactive to manage a wide range of incoming requests and responsibilities
- Customer focus and problem-solver mindset
- Encouraging, a positive attitude and a go-getter drive
- Business minded and strategic planner - Sharp business judgment, ability to see "big picture" and to prioritize
Become part of our team - we look forward to receiving your application via email.