Head of Operations (m/f/d)
- Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
Fraugster is a payment security company with the goal of eliminating fraud and increasing our customers’ profits. Over the last years we’ve invented an artificial intelligence technology that combines human-like accuracy with machine scalability. This ability lets us foresee fraudulent attacks before they happen and gives us a distinct competitive advantage over every other player in the payment security space.
We’re already working with some of the most well-known payment and e-commerce companies in the world. Notable clients include companies like Ingenico, SIX Payments and others. Fraugster is backed by top tier investors and is currently managing billions of euros for our clients.
We are looking for an experienced Head of Operations to develop our Operations Team. As Head of Operations you will setup all processes and structures needed, to achieve the complete success of the customer journey. This includes the phases from winning a customer, through onboarding until the end of the customer lifecycle.
In this position you will ensure that our product is delivered as our customers demand including the coordination of the integration, the customer service, the training and the support
You are not only a coordinating and analytical professional, but you play a true cross-functional role, collaborating with the sales team, product team, tech team and service team in a high technology growing business.
Skills and requirements
- Significant experience in business operations, preferably in startup or FinTech companies.
- Deep knowledge in developing operational process, their automation and optimization: you will improve processes to minimize complexities and optimize effective operations.
- An analytical mind, with deep experience in developing team performance metrics to improve business performance and drive business actions.
- Team management experience.
- Very experienced in project management, must can confidently collaborate and interact with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Highly skilled and experienced in working with B2B customers.
- Build productive and positive relationships across the organization at all levels to drive influence.
- Hands-on mentality is needed.
- Excellent communication skills in English, German is a plus.
What we offer
- The chance to join a growing team of industry experts with plenty of room to leave your mark
- The opportunity to strongly impact company strategy and growth
- Fun, creative and focused teams committed to learning and problem solving through collaboration
- Competitive remuneration
- Very modern and professional office environment
- Start-Up amenities (fruits, drinks, events etc.)
- Office located in the heart of Berlin
- Free use of Gym in the office building