Entrepreneur in Residence (m/f/d)
At Freachly, we believe that we can fundamentally change influencer marketing! That's why we developed a platform that perfectly connects social media influencers with local companies. And it works perfectly! Freachly is funded by sb21, HV Holtzbrinck Ventures and Partech. Founded in 2017, Freachly is headquartered in Berlin-Mitte and employs >40 people. With more than 8,500 influencers, Freachly is the number 1 local influencer marketing platform.
We are looking for an Entrepreneur in Residence to work with our founding team to enable the strategic advancement of the company. Are you an ambitious, analytical and entrepreneurial thinker? Then you are exactly right with us! You will support the growth of our company! In this role, you will take on several different, important tasks and will further develop the Freachly product, in close co-operation with the management. You will become part of a highly motivated and talented team!
- Optimize processes required to achieve KPI goals and take over managerial responsibilities
- Identify and analyze the market potential for Freachly and have an eye for new fields of
- Support our team in operational and strategic business development tasks and come up
with creative ideas to contribute to the success of our company
- Shape the vision of one of Berlin’s most promising start-ups
- Create reports and presentations and work closely with the management
- Degree in business, economics, marketing or related fields
- Previous experience in entrepreneurship, business development or finance is desirable
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills
- Hands-on mentality and entrepreneurial ambition
- Business level proficiency in English and German