Recruiting Manager (m/f) - Tech & Non-Tech
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Free2Move is one of the most exciting projects of the sharing economy. We are a subsidiary of PSA Group and the central column in PSA’s strategy to transform from a classic car manufacturer to a mobility provider.
Today we offer our service in 10 different countries in Europe and the U.S. International providers such as car2go, DriveNow, COUP, Drivy and many local ones such as Flinkster, Share'ngo, and Autolib are part of our service. Even as we grow rapidly and add new providers with every update, we still have the revolutionary spirit that got us here.
Our goal is to offer a mobility guarantee, no matter where you are when you need it and where you want to go. For us, this is the essence of unlimited mobility. We can't wait to continue that journey with you. As we are rapidly growing, we are looking for you as a talent manager (m/f) to help us get the right crew on board.
- You are responsible for finding the best talents to join our team from all over the world
- From defining the respective needs & creating job descriptions to screening all candidates & conducting the interviews, you are the go-to person for our Hiring Managers
- You LOVE to reach out to talents on tech and social media platforms and attract them for what we do
- For future hiring purposes, you create a pipeline and occasionally keep in touch with the candidates
- You build a network of different European universities and represent us at job fairs and recruiting events
What you bring
- You have successfully completed your studies in Communications, Psychology, or on a similar subject
- You have 1-2 years of experience in the recruiting field
- Ideally, you have already worked in the start-up environment
- Your way of working is very organized and structured, even when it gets stressful
- You speak German on a professional level and your English is also excellent, other languages are a plus
- You enjoy working in a dynamic environment and want to grow with us
At Free2Move we offer
- Open company structure with flat hierarchies
- International team coming from all over the world
- Being part of the most exciting projects of the sharing economy
- Opportunity to grow your own ideas
- Cool loft office in the heart of Berlin
- Unlimited free carsharing!
- Competitive salary matching your experience and skills