French Technical Customer Support (m/f)
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Our primary goal is to give our customers the best tools with an amazing experience. At Formlabs, that means answering every question, no matter how small, and building amazing support material to empower our users to innovate and create.
If you love new technology and are a natural problem-solver and a great communicator, we want you on the Form Team as a Technical Support Specialist.
- Remotely identify and resolve technical issues with both software and hardware
- Create excellent support content and continually improve our support systems
- Keep customers ridiculously happy
- Print in 3D to your heart’s content
- Are fluent in French and English, both verbal and written
- Care about going the extra mile to find or create the best solution for our customers
- Feel amazing when you can identify the cause of a challenging problem
- Are a patient and clear communicator and able to teach complex technical issues to any audience
- Power through task lists at lightning speed
- Enjoy dismantling, troubleshooting, and playing with electronics
- Experience with 3D modeling, printing and digital fabrication
- Experience providing technical support for hardware products
- Creating and writing troubleshooting guides
- Engineering or craft background, building and repairing electrical/mechanical systems
- Familiarity with ticket or case management systems (Zendesk)
We are looking forward to your application via http://formlabs.com/company/careers/?gh_jid=147070