Senior HR Manager / HR Business Partner (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Are you looking for a really big opportunity to prove yourself, a task that is both challenging and rewarding? You love travel, are full of ambition and want to make a visible difference?
Then fromAtoB is the right place for you!
Our vision is to combine flights, trains, long distance buses and car-pooling towards your perfect trip from A to B within one booking, one payment, within less than 30 seconds.
We are a multi-cultural, well-funded, successful and truly international IT start-up in the heart of Berlin and we are looking for you - an enthusiastic Senior HR Manager / HR Business Partner (m/f).
Your Key Focus Areas
- Act as sparring partner for our CEO and the management team in all HR-related matters
- Lead and inspire our HR Administration Manager
- Execute hands-on but structured recruitment activities including guidance of external recruiters and agencies
- Responsible for an inspiring onboarding experience to guarantee the best integration of new colleagues
- Manage all matters related to our employee´s life cycle together with the HR Administration Manager
- Identify trends and requirements in Human Resources and work out reasonable projects
- Develop and set up continuous L&D activities and processes
- Design and implement Performance Reviews, Employee Engagement and Leadership programmes
- Diploma/Master/Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Psychology, or other relevant degree with a focus on Human Resources
- Proven experience in a holistic HR role, ideally gained in fast paced high-tech company, additional experience in a corporate business world is a plus
- Open minded, people-oriented attitude with a strong drive to move things forward
- Structured way of working combined with a hands-on attitude to get things done
- Thorough understanding of German labor law
- Skills in data-driven recruiting
- Excellent communication skills in both German and in English is essential
- Nice to Have: first experience in leadership, change management, coaching, leadership trainings
- You take responsibility and ownership from Day 1
- Great colleagues, flat hierarchies and casual workplace
- A dynamic start-up environment in a modern office in the heart of Berlin
- Well-funded, long-term oriented and corporate shareholder
- Great company benefits (20% discount on personal travel, 30 days of PTO, fresh fruit & drinks)
- Permanent employment contract
We’d love to talk!
Please submit your complete application with salary expectations directly via our career page. Feel free to contact us via mail. Your contact person is Sophie Schlömann.