Senior SEO Manager (m/f/d)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
You want to make a difference and are full of energy and zest for action! You love travelling, have ambitions and are looking forward to challenges instead of avoiding them! Then you'll love fromAtoB: We are a successful, international tech start-up right in the heart of Berlin. And we're looking for you.
Our vision: To create the ultimate journey from A to B, individually tailored for every person to give them peace of mind. With fromAtoB you combine train, flight, long-distance bus and carpooling into the perfect trip from A to B. In one booking, with one payment and in no time. With a rating of 4.78 stars at Trusted Shops our customers show us that we are on the right track.
Want to join us? For our Marketing Team in our centrally located Berlin office we are looking for a dedicated Senior SEO Manager (m/f/d) who would like to change the world of travel with us.
- Independent control, ongoing development and monitoring of all SEO activities, i.e. responsibility for the conception, planning, controlling and optimisation of fromAtoB according to SEO aspects
- Pro-actively identify technical site improvements (website architecture, URL structure, content for maximised indexing, etc.) and execute them in a timely manner
- Write technical SEO audits and present these to stakeholders
- Competition analysis and evaluation of search engine relevant data
- Analysis of web performance and online marketing measures using web analysis tools.
- Continuous monitoring of positioning and performance as well as the related adjustment of measures
- Coordination of internal interfaces (SEO, development, marketing, management and content)
- Research, acquisition and contact management of potential cooperation partners
- At least 5 years SEO experience at a top Internet company and/or agency, preferably with management experience
- Well-founded knowledge of previous and current Google algorithm changes and updates, current web technologies and popular SEO tools (Searchmetrics, Sistrix, etc.)
- Master of technical-SEO fundamentals (page markup & schemas, URL structures, sitecrawl performance, caching & CDNs, etc.)
- A degree in computer science, computer engineering, mathematics or any related field is a big plus
- Management of on-page action fields such as indexing management, crawlability, internal linking, page structure and semantic optimization
- Preference for cross-project work in a team and willingness to assume responsibility
- Knowledge of the SEO problems of large websites and the associated problems with regard to crawling budgets, indexing, etc
- Experience in designing the information architecture and consistent target-oriented internal linking
- Very good analytical skills and structured, number-based way of working
- Strong communication skills
- Fluency in German and English, further foreign languages are a plus
- MS-Office applications (especially Excel) are very well mastered
- Amazing team atmosphere and international people from around the world (already >20 nationalities and more to come)
- You take responsibility and ownership from Day 1
- Support in your personal development to get to the next level
- A dynamic work environment in a modern office in the heart of Berlin
- Flexible working hours, casual working environment and standing desks
- Great company benefits (20% discount on personal travel, 30 days of PTO, bright, light-flooded office, fresh fruit & drinks)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We’d love to talk!