Front End Developer (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
INSELBERG is a platform that connects professional models with clients from fashion and commercial industries. We are product-oriented and believe that the future of model booking is something we will define. Having recently received Venture Capital funding, we look to extend our team with key positions that will help us reach the next level - Frontend Developer being one of them.
What makes us different?
- We’re among the first to digitise one of the last standing offline industries - model booking
- We go against the current and re-think the way model booking should be done
- We prefer lean and agile over big
What you will do
- Co-create a product, completely new to the model booking market
- Design, develop and maintain our platform
- Be a key part of building a well-tested and scalable application
- Work in a small, fast and very dedicated product team
What we have to offer
- A young and dedicated team with big dreams
- An open, honest and fun work environment
- Competitive salary package with potential equity participation
- Insights into how a company is built from scratch
- Time (and encouragement) to contribute to open source projects
- Free fruit
What you should bring
- CSS3/SASS, HTML5 and Git proficiency… Let’s get to the real stuff:
- You know what works, why it works and don’t mind defending it if necessary
- You are passionate about frontend development
- You have at least 2 years experience as a front-end developer. More is a plus.
- You work with passion
- You have experience with testing (e.g. Selenium, PhantomJS)
- You enjoy working in small teams and lead small projects
- You are fluent in English
We don’t want a cover letter, however we would like to…
- … have you tell us about one thing - a framework, tool etc. - that you truly love and are passionate about. We love Slack and Ember.js. We’d love love to hear what gets your heart beating.
- … buy you a coffee and get to know you
If this sounds like you, apply to
Co-Founder Matias Enghild