Frontend Developer (m/f)
SponsorPay is the world’s leading value-exchange advertising platform. Our innovative solution drives the monetization of premium content on platforms such as Facebook, iOS and Android through brand engagement, user acquisition and direct response ad campaigns.
BrandEngage®, our social video and engagement advertising product, features an immersive ad unit with custom creatives, enabling Fortune 500 brands to achieve meaningful interaction with consumers, including social actions, purchase triggers and market insights.
We work with thousands of partners including leading publishers Zynga, Electronic Arts, Ubisoft and OutFit7 as well as renowned advertisers such as Coca-Cola, Samsung, Warner Brothers and Volkswagen.
SponsorPay is headquartered in Berlin with offices in San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, London, Paris, Shanghai, Seoul and Tokyo. We were honored as one of the world’s top 100 digital media companies by OnMedia in 2013 as well as Europe’s second-fastest growing digital company by Media Momentum in 2012. We’ve also won top awards from White Bull and Red Herring.
- Work with our marketing managers and graphic designers to design/develop our web properties including the corporate websites (sponsorpay.com, brandengage.com), blog etc.
- Work with our sales teams, product specialists and graphic designers to design/develop custom campaigns for our BrandEngage video and engagement advertising platform
- Optimize our web assets with regards to performance and cross-browser compatibility
- Be an integral part of our marketing and design teams
What are we looking for in you?
- Consummate knowledge of (X)HTML/CSS
- Extensive experience with Adobe Creative Suite/Cloud, especially Photoshop and Flash
- Some experience with optimization of ad creatives to maximize CTR/conversion
- Some experience with cross-browser compatibility issues and debugging
- Understanding of web/mobile UX/UI
- Understanding of SEO best practices
What we offer
- A competitive remuneration package.
- A working environment in which your contribution can – and will – make a difference.
- A fun place to work, located in one of Europe’s most vibrant capitals.
- Support and assistance in relocating from outside of Berlin.
Visit our career site: http://sponsorpay.com/careers