Frontend Developer (m/f)
STYLIGHT is aiming to be the most visually engaging social applications for fashion. Used by millions every month, our frontend engineering team pushes the boundaries of fashion online every day. Come onboard and shape the future of fashion in the new millennium!
Each day you will collaborate with our product management team, designing the product and implementing the UI screens provided by the UX team. We develop our UI with bootstrap (compiled by less) and jQuery. The serverside logic is developed using Java / Hibernate.
- An eye for great design and user experiences.
- Experience with jQuery, less, bootstrap.
- Seen all pitfalls of IE, Chrome, Mozilla, Mosaic,…
- Familiarity with git, unit testing & continuous integration.
- Worked with REST / json based APIs.
- Ability to work in small team / startup setting.
- Work in our headquarter Munich, Germany.
- Exceptional users will have: a B.S. or better in Computer Science, automated end-user testing, familiarity with Java and/or UX design experience.
Why join the fun @ STYLIGHT?
Because we have a whole lot awesomeness to offer:
- Competitive salary.
- All the hardware and gadgets you need to be productive.
- Spare time to work on projects of your own interest.
- An awesome working environment in the heart of Munich.
- A young and international team from all over Europe.
- Free single and group German courses @work for all foreigners.
- Great company events (we’re talking Oktoberfest!).
- The chance to make new friends within the STYLIGHT family.
- Want to know more what being a STYLIGHTer is like? Check this out: stylight.com/Numbers/stylight-cribs
- Still longing for more info;)?
Check out: http://www.stylight.co.uk/About/ and http://www.stylight.com/Numbers/
Does that sound intersting, exciting or inspiring, then don't hesitate and apply today or get in touch on twitter: @stylight_eng:)! We're looking forward to reading your complete application (cover letter, CV, references and certificates)!