Frontend Developer (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Candidate selection without grades; fair and unbiased. These are the fundamental principals and crucial features that make KEY4TALENT so unique.
We are a young company in the heart of Berlin, providing scientific advice and business software solutions for work force analytics.
Our international team of psychologists, mathematicians, and computer scientists is continually researching and developing methods for totally objective pre-selection based on the actual personality of candidates. With this approach we consistently achieve the best personality-job-fit.
We are now looking for a Frontend Developer (m/f) to develop our products and services in this fascinating field.
Responsibilities for this position
- Share knowledge and participate in discussions and technology decisions.
- Write clean and well structured code.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Participate in SCRUM meetings and sprint reviews.
- Participate in Code Reviews.
- Test your code! :-)
Requirements for this position
- sound knowledge of UX/UI and topics like Responsive Design, LESS/SASS
- several years of experience with HTML5, CSS3, etc.
- experience with TDD/BDD and test automation
- proficient in deployment tools and version control systems, such as Jenkins, SVN and git
- enjoy working in new technological areas
- team spirit
Bonus points for
- Material Design
- OpenSource contributions or participating in the local AngularJS community
If you are interested in these possibilities and challenges in an international company please contact us with your application – preferably by sending an email (CV and job references), including your salary expectations and your availability date to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
KEY4TALENT GmbH - Bleibtreustraße 51a, 10623 Berlin - www.key4talent.com