Frontend Developer (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
#Tomorrow’s Laywers! Digital technologies will change the legal market significantly in the next years. Flightright is at the forefront of Legal Tech Automation. Since 2010 more than 2,000,000 consumers used our service and Flightright became the #1platform for air passenger rights. We are fast-growing, internationally operating and ready to enter new markets. Shape the future of Legal Tech with us!
- 3+ years of experience as a Frontend Developer
- You are totally into semantic HTML5, CSS3 / SASS / Compass
- Experience with frontend architectures or styleguides as well as automation tools like Gulp or Grunt
- You are creative and have a sense for good design and user experience
- Fluent English skills, German is not required
- Work closely with designers, product managers and backend engineers to create awesome products
- Develop features that offer great frontend UX and maintainability
- Have attention to detail and identify potential performance weak spots
- Find and share frontend best-practices with team members and other developers
- Ownership: You have full responsibility and an impact on the business
- Great equipment, choice of OS / hardware and IDE
- Budget for individual training and development
- Start-up spirit at the market leader in Legal Tech industry
- Personal growth and constant development in a motivated and highly functional team
- Benefits like language courses, gym, flexible working hours, awesome team events, PS4, Dev Lunch, Kicker, Monthly Hackathons
Need more reasons?
We have a unique corporate culture based on a strong team spirit and our company values. We offer a great work environment and have benefits like In-house gym, and cooperations with local partners and German or English courses. Get an impression of our team spirit through our website: www.flightright.de/jobs
Ready for take‐off? Boriana Berbenkova is looking forward to your application!