Frontend Developer (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
SponsorPay fuels the app economy by providing smarter solutions for ad monetization and is the world’s leading value-exchange advertising platform. Our innovative solution drives the monetization of premium content on platforms such as Facebook, iOS and Android through brand engagement, user acquisition and direct response ad campaigns.
In an era when 90% of all apps in the Apple App Store are free, our solutions are crucial for publishers trying to generate revenue. Our innovative solutions help publishers to monetize their apps through smarter forms of advertising.
We work with thousands of partners including leading publishers Zynga, Electronic Arts, Ubisoft and OutFit7 as well as renowned advertisers such as Coca-Cola, Samsung, Warner Brothers and Volkswagen. Moreover SponsorPay has been honored as one of the world’s top private advertising companies by OnMedia, OnMobile, Red Herring, White Bull and others.
We are headquartered in Berlin with offices in San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, London, Paris, Istanbul, Shanghai, Seoul and Tokyo. For our Berlin office we are currently looking for a Frontend Developer.
- Develop the frontend for our mobile web app
- Collaborate with designers and Ruby on Rails developers
- Fast paced hands on frontend web development
- Work independently in an ambitious team with direct feedback
- Being up-to-date concerning current frontend technologies
- Experience in developing for mobile browsers (jQuery mobile)
- UX/UI knowledge and an eye for the design of sites
- Experience in CSS pre-processors (SASS ideally)
- Experience in PhoneGap is a big plus
- Ability to read and understand Ruby back-end code is a plus
What We Offer
- Working environment in which your contribution can, and will, make the difference
- Competitive remuneration package
- Fun place to work, located in the heart of one of Europe’s most vibrant capital
- Support and assistance in relocating from outside of Berlin
- Fruit & free drinks everyday :)
We are looking for passionate, self-driven individuals. Thus we are interested in information/links to any work or projects you have done outside your day job (both technical and non-technical). If you are active on sites such as stackoverflow.com, Hacker News, github or twitter, please include your username(s) in your application.