Frontend / Web Developer (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Let‘s shape the future of connected logistics!
Join our Innovation Hub in Berlin as
Frontend / Web Developer (m/f)
Our Berlin Innovation Hub is a space for invention and creation: we push the boundaries of connected logistics systems enabled by Internet-of-Things, artificial intelligence and big data science. We are creators and developers, designers and creatives, techies and data scientists. Our way of working is collaborative: rapid prototyping for validated learning and creating MVPs is second nature for us.
We are working on delivering unique digital products, services and new data-driven business models that bring value to the global logistics ecosystem.
- Develop ideas and translate design and user requirements into a web experience that is a web testbed or MVP
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Collaborate with designers and back-end developers
- Build and drive development of web applications with user-facing features
- Drive test automation for web applications
- Deploy continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- You have an aptitude for rapidly learning new concepts and technologies and applying them in an agile manner
- you have up-to-date and comprehensive knowledge of current technology trends
We’d love to hear from candidates with at least four (4) years commercial experience in a fast-paced, tech-driven/ startup environment.
You should demonstrate that you’ve built web applications from idea to launch and on-going updates with the passion to always push your product to the next level.
Front-end Web Developers candidates ideally have a background in informatics, computer science, engineering or comparable studies, and should be well-versed in one or more of the following technologies, tools and methodologies:
- Asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Product Development (HW/SW)
- Agile Project Management
- Understanding of UX and UI design principles
What we offer you
- Innovative environment working for the B2B pioneer in automotive connectivity solutions
- Thrilling projects in international interdisciplinary teams with global market impact
- Attractive compensation package
- Creative atmosphere in co-working space Ahoy! Berlin
- Flat hierarchy, open collaborative culture, with English as primary language (German beneficial)
- Plenty of room for your own ideas and self-organised work to see your ideas come to life and scale globally
- Liaison with the Daimler group with the flexibility of a digital innovation lab
The job is full-time and limited to a term of two (2) years with the option of a permanent employment contract.
How to apply for Frontend / Web Developer (m/f)
Send us an email to email@example.com, with desired salary, earliest availability and with your CV.
In your email application, please explain one of your major coding challenges in the past two years: What was it about, how did you approach and solve it, what have you learned. If you have any code to share that would be a plus, but it‘s not required. One page will be sufficient.