Full stack Developer (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Welcome to Advertima. We are pioneers in the field of digital signage software and manage personalised, interactive and reactive content through a SaaS model. We blend expertise e.g. in machine learning, augmented reality and computer vision to create never-before-seen solutions. In short: we're an Internet start-up. Yes, we know that doesn't make us unique. But we are. Although we're just getting started, we already have stable financial backing. Plus, thanks to a strong strategic partner, our software will be broadly operational in the autumn of 2016. So you see we don't just talk, we act. Which is what we expect of you too.
Our new Berlin office is looking for developers to start as soon as possible, if not immediately. Specifically, we need a Software Developer (Full-stack) for our Experience Management System (EMS).
- Develop new & improve existing features for our cloud based Experience Management System (EMS).
- Discuss technical details to concrete business problems with the team to find the best solution.
- Be an active member in an interdisciplinary team of developers and designers.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in computer science, a similar field or multiple years of experience working as software developer.
- Test-driven development, continuous integration and agile programming.
- Experience with design patterns and the ability to write clean code.
Ideally, you will also have
- Knowledge about data structures and relational databases, system design and REST architecture.
- An awareness of what is meant by "lean start-up" and "design thinking".
What we're offering
- A team of innovative and experienced start-up professionals who will help you get ahead, but will also listen to you.
- A young, dynamic and flexible working environment where clear structures let you hit the ground running.
- The opportunity to be involved in the growth phase of our start-up on its way onto the international market.
- Not a job, but a mission where you play an active role in your own journey and can tap into a world of potential for your future.
Come join our team and let's build an amazing product! Apply at email@example.com.