Full Stack Developer (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Full Stack Development (m/f)
We are looking for a motivated, fast learning Full Stack Software Developer with good programming and communication skills. You will join a dynamic team responsible for improving the quality of air in cities all over the world!
- Analyse, process and visualize air quality data
- Help set up our software architecture
- Agile development
- 2+ years experience developing real world web applications preferred
- BS in Computer Science or similar
- Ability to speak competently about contemporary web technologies
- Strong communication skills in English or German
- Familiarity with backend technologies like node.js, Python, Java, …
- Unit & acceptance testing
Bonus Skills & Experience
- Data visualization (D3.js or similar)
- Containerization (Docker)
About Green City Solutions
Green City Solutions is a well-funded clean-tech-startup based in Berlin. We address the global problem of air pollution by combining a special, vertically installed moss culture with Internet-of-Things (IoT) technology. The product, called the “CityTree”, combines specific plants that eat particulate matter (PM), nitrogen dioxide and ozone – thus offsetting 240t of CO2e/year in total. The plant filter has the same effect as 275 urban trees, but requires 99% less space. The construction contains sensors collecting environmental and climatic data, to regulate and control the unit and ensure that the plants survive. Thanks to solar panels and rain water retention systems, the unit requires only a few hours of maintenance per year. By using technologies like WiFi, iBeacon, NFC and digital screens, CityTrees can also transmit digital and visual information.
More under www.greencitysolutions.de
Do you want to be part of our team, support our success and enjoy your work? Do you want to improve the quality of life in cities all over the world? Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org!