Full Stack Developer (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Starting: as soon as possible
Job Type: full-time
Desired Experience: 5 years+
Come and join us in overhauling the German construction industry for private homes!
Almondia is Germany’s fastest growing proptech start-up for private home construction. Brought into the world in 2014, our online tools have helped more than 37,000 people on their way to a brand new house already, and we won’t stop here! The German private housing construction industry is in need of a major overhaul in terms of digitalization and service approach, and we are looking to provide just that: Whether you are just starting out, need a way to sustainably finance your plans, or are simply looking for a contractor to make your detailed blueprints come to life – Almondia is here to help in you at any point in your journey with our unique mix of cutting-edge technology, years of experience in the world of construction and a keen ear for our customers’ needs.
Our team is international (in both origin and current location), creative and unconventional at times – which is exactly what led us to come up with our product in the first place. We are an actively holacratic organization and as such value flexibility and independent thinking and acting in accordance with what our organization needs at any given point in time. This also means that our bright office is filled with equally bright, determined people who believe in getting things done.
To continuously improve our product and keep it reliable and enjoyable for our customers, we are looking to hire a Full Stack Developer (m/f) for our Berlin office.
In this job, you will
- ensure the performance of our current web apps to sustain Almondia’s success and reputation
- make new product ideas come to life to make our customers’ lives easier
- secure our IT infrastructure’s reliability and manage our servers
- optimize both customers’ and colleagues’ UX with our tools
To accomplish this, we believe you should have
- 5+ years development experience in Web Development
- experience with Front-End Technologies: Vue.js/Angular 2/React, Bootstrap, SCSS/Less, Ajax
- experience with Back-End Technologies: Ruby on Rails, RESTFul Services, PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch, Amazon Web Services, Docker, Nginx, Linux
- a disciplined approach to automated testing and quality assurance
- love for agile and ever-changing environments
- fluent English skills, German is a plus
In turn, we can offer you
- an airy office space with free drinks and fruit in the heart of Berlin-Neukölln, right by Hermannplatz, surrounded by a great number of lunch opportunities
- some lovely colleagues to eat lunch and create an awesome and valuable product with
- the chance to work from home if your prefer to hack away in your own private alcove after the initiation phase
- the option to change to working part-time if required
- a competitive salary
You can picture yourself working among a motivated bunch of like-minded people to make the world an easier place for those who want to build a house?
Then send us an email titled ‘Backend Developer’ with your application, a copy of your CV, and your references and portfolio. We look forward to hearing from you!