Full Stack Engineer (m/f)
Trifacta is looking for talented and dedicated engineers to join our world-class team and build the software that is changing the way our users work with data. We’re growing our team, but we are dedicated to maintaining our flat organization where every engineer has the chance to contribute ideas, influence our direction, and build significant pieces of our codebase and product. We are pioneering data transformation technology and approach engineering with a philosophy that is execution-oriented and iterative, yet also experimental. We’re committed to producing high-quality software that our users love and meets the high standards of running within enterprise environments. We release and deploy that software frequently in enterprise and cloud environments. We’re built on an open stack top to bottom, and contribute to various open source projects.
Trifacta, the pioneer in data transformation, significantly enhances the value of an enterprise’s Big Data by enabling users to easily transform raw, complex data into clean and structured inputs for analysis. Leveraging decades of innovative work in human-computer interaction, scalable data management, and machine learning, Trifacta’s unique Predictive Interaction technology creates a bidirectional partnership between user and machine, with each component learning from the other and becoming smarter through use. Trifacta is backed by venture capital firms Accel, Greylock and Ignition Partners and is headquartered in San Francisco. Its founders and technical advisors include global leaders in data science, interaction design, and big data.
- Contribute across our codebase to develop new products, features, and functionality.
- At the frontend, give users the ability to visually interact with data and build up sophisticated transformation script
- At the backend, compile and execute users' scripts against a variety of storage systems and execution layers, including those in the Hadoop ecosystem
- In between, build the muli-tenant platform that facilitates data collaboration among users, or apply machine learning techniques that fuel our predictive interaction
- Experience with MVC frameworks like Backbone.js (or Angular.js, Underscore.js, Ember.js, etc.)
- Ability to troubleshoot distributed systems.
- Familiarity with the Hadoop stack
- Experience with SQL systems (Postgresql, MySQL, SQL Server, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience with Scrum and Agile development.
- We are looking for all experience levels. BS in Computer Science or related field preferred.