Data Scientist (m/f/d)
we predict and create demand for the live-entertainment industry
Using machine learning future demand develops a SaaS platform which enables companies both in the entertainment and sports sector to use insights from ticketing and external data from various sources to gain a deep understanding of their customers, predict attendance and sell more tickets via tailored marketing campaigns.
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Data Scientist (m/f/d) to support the further development of this platform at our Berlin location as soon as possible. Is your passion to analyze data (social media, customer data, weather data…) by making use of sophisticated algorithms? Are you motivated to actively and enthusiastically drive the development of a new company and to foster your personal and professional development?
- Build and implement machine learning algorithms to predict ticket sales and other meaningful target variables
- Analyze the behavior of customers using data mining methods like segmentation techniques
- Extract and combine data from a wide range of sources
- Evaluate marketing measures, e.g. via A/B testing
- You are closely involved in the entire development of our SaaS platform
Your qualifications and skills
- A degree in computer science, econometrics, physics or another relevant field
- A good command in the techniques of machine learning, data mining and maybe even deep learning and their application to real-world problems
- Experience in using statistical tools like Python, R and SQL in order to manipulate and analysis data
- A solid mathematical and statistical foundation
- You have a demonstrable record of excellent analytical skills
- We offer an exciting environment at the interface between IT and Entertainment
- You have the opportunity to significantly influence the future of a young startup
- Varied tasks with plenty of great opportunities
- Flexible working hours
Are you eager to be part of a lively startup and to develop yourself personally and professionally?
If you have any questions regarding the position, don't hesitate to contact us via e-mail.