Solutions Architect (m/f/d) - SaaS
- Mit Berufserfahrung
we predict and create demand for the live-entertainment industry
Using machine learning future demand develops a SaaS platform which enables companies both in the entertainment and sports sector to use insights from ticketing and external data from various sources to gain a deep understanding of their customers, predict attendance and sell more tickets via tailored marketing campaigns.
Find out more about us on our website.
We are looking for a motivated and committed Solutions Architect SaaS (m/f/d) to support the development of our SaaS platform at our Berlin location as soon as possible. You are eager to be a driving factory in building a SaaS from ground up and a are motivated to actively and enthusiastically drive the development of a new company and to foster your personal and professional development.
- As a Solutions Architect in our development team, you will join forces with our data scientists and data engineers to bring our models to production
- Demonstrate vision and creativity to solve the challenges of building a SaaS from scratch
- You will build and enhance our CI/CD pipeline and help the development team in bringing their work to production
Your qualifications and skills
- The right person has significant hands-on experience with cloud only infrastructure (mainly AWS)
- Hands-on experience with building a SaaS application
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect is a preferred qualification
- We offer an exciting environment at the interface between IT and Entertainment
- You have the opportunity to significantly influence the future of a young startup
- Varied tasks with a wide range of great opportunities
- Competitive compensation and 750 EUR p.a. for your personal development
- Flexible working hours
Are you eager to be part of a lively startup and to develop yourself personally and professionally?
If you have any questions regarding the position, don't hesitate to contact us via e-mail.