Creative Director (m/w/d)
Who we are
Dream it, own it, grow it. We live and breathe these core values in everything we do here at GEDANKENtanken. Committed to further revolutionizing the world of personal and professional development, we offer unique, high-quality, online and offline platforms with training, support and events for everyone who wants to take themselves to the next level. GEDANKENtankler are a unique group of professionals, digital natives and passionates that love to learn and are hungry to grow. We’re driven by one bold purpose: self-fulfillment. Our culture rocks too: We’re Germany’s Number 1 Best Employer in 2019 - as recognised by Great Place to Work. As our core values show, we take our company culture seriously. We live these values in everything we do and we’re driven by one positive and powerful mission: to accompany people in their daily lives on the subject of personal growth. Which is why we won’t rest until ours is the go-to personal and professional growth app on the start screen of every single smartphone.
Who you are
First and foremost, you’re like us: a positive monster. We’re not just giving you a job, we’re inviting you into our community. That's why it's important for you to fit into our team. We already assume you’re a qualified professional and you’re passionate about what you do. You love taking responsibility and are good at balancing priorities. You’re happy to go on a journey that takes you out of your comfort zone. You love to challenge the status quo and are constantly coming up with big ideas. You will sometimes need to find quick solutions. And most importantly, you’re an inspiring human being who likes to be surrounded by them.
Ask yourself honestly: does this sound like you? If so, read on.
What you'll do
- Experienced in-house creative – Key to this role is recent and proven experience of operating in large corporate environments as well as a readiness to roll-up the sleeves and get stuck in. So in addition to defining and delivering brand vision, you’ll also need to whip out your wacom and get photoshopping from time to time during tight deadlines.
- Understand how business works – You’ll need a business-driven mindset, with a strong track record in both the creative and business worlds. It’s about understanding how businesses work, how directions can change on a daily basis and about seeing the bigger picture.
- Inspire a successful team – Your team will look up to you for your creativity, your ability to make difficult decisions and for your support. You’ll adapt to a constantly-changing marketplace and will align your team accordingly, designing, implementing and following-up on a range of processes.
- Make a fresh start – You’re brilliant, but you’re also frustrated. You’re tired of your creativity being stifled and your great ideas being ignored by corporate decision-makers. You’re ready to become more agile, learn new skills and return to the top of your game. It’s time to get heard.
- Think and breathe digital – You’re a digital native who thrives in an online environment. You create unique customer experiences – like apps, websites and product landing pages – and you translate brand strategy and consumer insights data into creative, multi-channel, digital concepts.
If you’re a positive monster who’s hungry to drive personal and professional growth, get in touch now. It could be the best thing that happened to both of us.