Agile Coach (m/w/d)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Who we are
Dream it, own it, grow it. We live and breathe these core values in everything we do here at GEDANKENtanken. Committed to further revolutionizing the world of personal and professional development, we offer unique, high-quality, online and offline platforms with training, support and events for everyone who wants to take themselves to the next level. GEDANKENtankler are a unique group of professionals, digital natives and passionates that love to learn and are hungry to grow. We’re driven by one bold purpose: self-fulfillment. Our culture rocks too: We’re Germany’s Number 1 Best Employer in 2019 - as recognised by Great Place to Work. As our core values show, we take our company culture seriously. We live these values in everything we do and we’re driven by one positive and powerful mission: to accompany people in their daily lives on the subject of personal growth. Which is why we won’t rest until ours is the go-to personal and professional growth app on the start screen of every single smartphone.
Who you are
First and foremost, you’re like us: a positive monster. We’re not just giving you a job, we’re inviting you into our community. That's why it's important for you to fit into our team. We already assume you’re a qualified professional and you’re passionate about what you do. You love taking responsibility and are good at balancing priorities. You’re happy to go on a journey that takes you out of your comfort zone. You love to challenge the status quo and are constantly coming up with big ideas. You will sometimes need to find quick solutions. And most importantly, you’re an inspiring human being who likes to be surrounded by them.
Ask yourself honestly: does this sound like you? If so, read on.
What you'll do
- Help the Team to grow – Whereas scrums don’t take into account the competency of team members, you will! Being responsible for facilitating processes, your strength will lie in your ability to introduce team members to the skills they need to excel in their jobs.
- Remove obstacles on the road – You’ll have to remove any roadblocks which might be standing in the way of our success. Whether the obstacles are cultural, social or organisational, it’s your job to ensure they don’t impede our team’s high performance.
- Improve our task completion rates – Successful people do the things that unsuccessful people don’t want to. You’ll help us improve our processes and ensure we stick to them, increasing efficiency along the way. You’ll tirelessly instill discipline in everything we do.
- Live an agile mindset – You’ll do more than just follow orders. You’ll be one of many brains looking at complex tasks. Working with a variety of values and frameworks, you and your team will micro-manage itself. Good communication skills are a must; an ego isn’t.
- Play Champions League – You need to lever your knowledge to create a winning team. Extract every inch of potential, together. The team is responsible for its success. Know your role, apply discipline and innovate ways to keep us, and you, at the top of the game.
- Personal and professional development – You’re passionate about personal and professional development. Not only do you want to help customers take their lives to the next level, you also want the same for yourself. You never want to stop learning.
If you’re a positive monster who’s hungry to drive personal and professional growth, get in touch now. It could be the best thing that happened to both of us.