Employer Branding Specialist (m/f/d)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Who we are
Dream it, own it, grow it. We live and breathe these core values in everything we do here at GEDANKENtanken. Committed to further revolutionizing the world of personal and professional development, we offer unique, high-quality, online and offline platforms with training, support and events for everyone who wants to take themselves to the next level. GEDANKENtankler are a unique group of professionals, digital natives and passionates that love to learn and are hungry to grow. We’re driven by one bold purpose: self-fulfillment. Our culture rocks too: We’re Germany’s Number 1 Best Employer in 2019 - as recognised by Great Place to Work. As our core values show, we take our company culture seriously. We live these values in everything we do and we’re driven by one positive and powerful mission: to accompany people in their daily lives on the subject of personal growth. Which is why we won’t rest until ours is the go-to personal and professional growth app on the start screen of every single smartphone.
Who you are
First and foremost, you’re like us: a positive monster. We’re not just giving you a job, we’re inviting you into our community. That's why it's important for you to fit into our team. We already assume you’re a qualified professional and you’re passionate about what you do. You love taking responsibility and are good at balancing priorities. You’re happy to go on a journey that takes you out of your comfort zone. You love to challenge the status quo and are constantly coming up with big ideas. You will sometimes need to find quick solutions. And most importantly, you’re an inspiring human being who likes to be surrounded by them.
Ask yourself honestly: does this sound like you? If so, read on.
What you'll do
- Be the Ambassador for GEDANKENtanken as the employer of choice – You support the strategy for our employer branding activities for our specific target groups.
- Work close together with our other Brand Ambassadors – You’ll connect closely with our Marketing & Recruiting Team and work shoulder on shoulder with them.
- Create unique recruiting events – You’re eager to take the responsibility for all kind of events, fares, conventions and other formats which are important to build a strong employer brand.
- Connect to relevant candidates and players – Your ability to connect to people is strong and you can communicate in German and English to raise the attention of our potential future colleagues.
- Manage campaigns – You have proven expertise in running data driven campaigns to place our employer brand in the relevant social media channels.
- Proven track record in Social Media – You have already gained experience in working with all mind of different social media platforms and enjoy answering comments. i.e. on kununu and glassdoor.
- Lead projects in a personal approach – You’re a great team player and communicator and know how to inspire people
If you’re a positive monster who’s hungry to drive personal and professional growth, get in touch now. It could be the best thing that happened to both of us.