Human Resources Director (m/f/d)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Who we are
At Greator, we enable people to live happy, successful and fulfilled lives by supporting their personal development - lifelong. Our vision is to become the world's leading platform for personal development by guiding and inspiring our community every day. Our products include personal coaching offerings such as the Greator App, Greator Coach, "99 Wochen Coaching" and personality tests. In addition, we offer unique speaking trainings such as THEKEY and organize special events for personality development like the Greator Festival. Today, the Greator team consists of over 100 employees - a diverse bunch of unique personalities with deep expertise and entrepreneurial drive. In recent years, innovative and visionary people have come together at Greator to change the world in a positive way. Ready to be part of something Greator? Check out our open positions!
Who you are
First and foremost, you’re like us: a positive monster. We’re not just giving you a job, we’re inviting you into our community. That's why it's important for you to fit into our team. We already assume you’re a qualified professional and you’re passionate about what you do. You love taking responsibility and are good at balancing priorities. You’re happy to go on a journey that takes you out of your comfort zone. You love to challenge the status quo and are constantly coming up with big ideas. You will sometimes need to find quick solutions. And most importantly, you’re an inspiring human being who likes to be surrounded by them.
Ask yourself honestly: does this sound like you? If so, read on.
What you'll do
- Transform our goals into a successful HR strategy – The foundation of GT’s success story is the focus on our human capital and our culture. With your strategic expertise and experience in global HR projects, your mission is to constantly improve this success and implement HR topics into our strategy. You will work directly with the CEO, as this is and will be one of the most important improvements of our company.
- Gain and keep A-Players – We think big. Very big. Having already recruited large teams, you’ll be at the forefront of us doubling our staff in the coming months. We are right now 90 top talents connected by our core values and vision but this is just the beginning.
- Lead HR development – Our purpose is self-realization. And not only for our customers. You have the ability to spot potential and nurture it. As our HR Director, you will actively support our employees at every level of growing beyond themselves and their abilities. Therefore, you have the freedom to build new structures, new guidelines and new positions. Self-realization - self-directed.
- Create a data-driven HR – You love people but you’re also great with numbers. Creating and analyzing HR-relevant KPIs is something you can do in your sleep and you’ll go above and beyond to reach and track them.
- Win the Great Place to Work Award 2020 – As our Great Place to Work award shows, we’re Germany’s No. 1 employer in 2019 (50-100 employees). As our HR Director, it's your job to make GT win again next year – but in the 100-500 category of course.
- Urban Sports membership
- Team events and trips
- Coffee and drinks, fruit basket
- 3 times a week healthy lunch for free
- central location in the beautiful belgian quarter in Cologne
- private use of company mobile phone and laptop
- Language training
If you’re a positive monster who’s hungry to drive personal and professional growth, get in touch now. It could be the best thing that happened to both of us.