Human Resources Director (m/f/d)
Who we are
Dream it, own it, grow it. We live and breathe these core values in everything we do here at GEDANKENtanken. Committed to further revolutionizing the world of personal and professional development, we offer unique, high-quality, online and offline platforms with training, support and events for everyone who wants to take themselves to the next level. GEDANKENtankler are a unique group of professionals, digital natives and passionates that love to learn and are hungry to grow. We’re driven by one bold purpose: self-fulfillment. Our culture rocks too: We’re Germany’s Number 1 Best Employer in 2019 - as recognised by Great Place to Work. As our core values show, we take our company culture seriously. We live these values in everything we do and we’re driven by one positive and powerful mission: to accompany people in their daily lives on the subject of personal growth. Which is why we won’t rest until ours is the go-to personal and professional growth app on the start screen of every single smartphone.
Who you are
First and foremost, you’re like us: a positive monster. We’re not just giving you a job, we’re inviting you into our community. That's why it's important for you to fit into our team. We already assume you’re a qualified professional and you’re passionate about what you do. You love taking responsibility and are good at balancing priorities. You’re happy to go on a journey that takes you out of your comfort zone. You love to challenge the status quo and are constantly coming up with big ideas. You will sometimes need to find quick solutions. And most importantly, you’re an inspiring human being who likes to be surrounded by them.
Ask yourself honestly: does this sound like you? If so, read on.
What you'll do
- Transform our goals into a successful HR strategy – The foundation of GT’s success story is the focus on our human capital and our culture. With your strategic expertise and experience in global HR projects, your mission is to constantly improve this success and implement HR topics into our strategy. You will work directly with the CEO, as this is and will be one of the most important improvements of our company.
- Gain and keep A-Players – We think big. Very big. Having already recruited large teams, you’ll be at the forefront of us doubling our staff in the coming months. We are right now 90 top talents connected by our core values and vision but this is just the beginning.
- Lead HR development – Our purpose is self-realization. And not only for our customers. You have the ability to spot potential and nurture it. As our HR Director, you will actively support our employees at every level of growing beyond themselves and their abilities. Therefore, you have the freedom to build new structures, new guidelines and new positions. Self-realization - self-directed.
- Create a data-driven HR – You love people but you’re also great with numbers. Creating and analyzing HR-relevant KPIs is something you can do in your sleep and you’ll go above and beyond to reach and track them.
- Win the Great Place to Work Award 2020 – As our Great Place to Work award shows, we’re Germany’s No. 1 employer in 2019 (50-100 employees). As our HR Director, it's your job to make GT win again next year – but in the 100-500 category of course.
If you’re a positive monster who’s hungry to drive personal and professional growth, get in touch now. It could be the best thing that happened to both of us.