Human Resources Director (m/w/d)
- Direktor/in (Bereichsleiter, VP, SVP etc.)
Who we are
Dream it, own it, grow it. We live and breathe these core values in everything we do here at GEDANKENtanken. Committed to further revolutionizing the world of personal and professional development, we offer unique, high-quality, online and offline platforms with training, support and events for everyone who wants to take themselves to the next level. GEDANKENtankler are a unique group of professionals, digital natives and passionates that love to learn and are hungry to grow. We’re driven by one bold purpose: self-fulfillment. Our culture rocks too: We’re Germany’s Number 1 Best Employer in 2019 - as recognised by Great Place to Work. As our core values show, we take our company culture seriously. We live these values in everything we do and we’re driven by one positive and powerful mission: to accompany people in their daily lives on the subject of personal growth. Which is why we won’t rest until ours is the go-to personal and professional growth app on the start screen of every single smartphone.
Who you are
First and foremost, you’re like us: a positive monster. We’re not just giving you a job, we’re inviting you into our community. That's why it's important for you to fit into our team. We already assume you’re a qualified professional and you’re passionate about what you do. You love taking responsibility and are good at balancing priorities. You’re happy to go on a journey that takes you out of your comfort zone. You love to challenge the status quo and are constantly coming up with big ideas. You will sometimes need to find quick solutions. And most importantly, you’re an inspiring human being who likes to be surrounded by them.
Ask yourself honestly: does this sound like you? If so, read on.
What you'll do
- Translate our goals into a successful HR strategy – We internationalize. You’ll bring strategic expertise and an impressive wealth of experience in global HR projects to successfully implement the company’s vision.
- Gain and keep A-Players – We think big. Very big. Having already recruited large teams, you’ll be at the forefront of us doubling our staff in the coming months. And that’s just the start.
- Design a future-oriented digital HR department – You’ll come with a proven digital background in a game-changing company. And you’ll build the best HR-team to drive the continuous improvement and development of HR-processes, structures and systems.
- Support HR development – Our purpose is self-realization. And not only for our customers. You can spot potential and nurture it. As HR Director, you will actively support our employees at every level in growing beyond themselves and their abilities.
- Create a data-driven HR – You love people but you’re also great with numbers. Creating and analyzing HR-relevant KPI’s is something you can do in your sleep and you’ll go above and beyond to reach them.
- Win the Great Place to Work Award 2020 – As our Great Place to Work award shows, we’re Germany’s no.1 employer in 2019 (50-100 employees). As HR director, it's your job to make us winners again next year – but in the 100-500 category of course.