Senior Online Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Who we are
At Greator, we enable people to live happy, successful and fulfilled lives by supporting their personal development - lifelong. Our vision is to become the world's leading platform for personal development by guiding and inspiring our community every day. Our products include personal coaching offerings such as the Greator App, Greator Coach, "99 Wochen Coaching" and personality tests. In addition, we offer unique speaking trainings such as THEKEY and organize special events for personality development like the Greator Festival. Today, the Greator team consists of over 100 employees - a diverse bunch of unique personalities with deep expertise and entrepreneurial drive. In recent years, innovative and visionary people have come together at Greator to change the world in a positive way. Ready to be part of something Greator? Check out our open positions!
Who you are
First and foremost, you’re like us: a positive monster. We’re not just giving you a job, we’re inviting you into our community. That's why it's important for you to fit into our team. We already assume you’re a qualified professional and you’re passionate about what you do. You love taking responsibility and are good at balancing priorities. You’re happy to go on a journey that takes you out of your comfort zone. You love to challenge the status quo and are constantly coming up with big ideas. You will sometimes need to find quick solutions. And most importantly, you’re an inspiring human being who likes to be surrounded by them.
Ask yourself honestly: does this sound like you? If so, read on.
What you'll do
- Manage campaigns and budgets – You love responsibility and have the ability to turn great ideas into winning digital campaigns. All within pre-defined budgets. You’re no stranger to Adwords and have led successful Facebook, IG, and native-network campaigns.
- Connect people to products – You will act as an interface between the product and traffic teams. Together you will convert traffic into leads or sales. You can pair the right customers with the right product and you’re an expert in guiding people through sales funnels.
- Lead projects with a personal approach – Great communication and team-playing skills are fundamental in your role alongside our product management and performance marketing teams. Your leadership of this working relationship is key to creating successful campaigns.
- Understand data and KPIS – Numbers come as second nature to your analytical mind. You can take the latest KPIs and tweak things accordingly to optimize campaigns. Campaign tracking and optimization is in your hands. You’re responsible for your campaign’s success.
- Think one step ahead – You’re a conversion-hungry forward thinker. You build and optimize new conversion funnels, fine-tune landing pages and continuously develop our Online Marketing Strategy in line with the latest online developments (such as algorithms).
- International experience – You’ll bring around five years’ experience with you when applying to become our Senior Marketing Manager. Ideally this would be in an international working environment. And you’ll need to speak business-level German and English too.
- Urban Sports membership
- Team events and trips
- Coffee and drinks, fruit basket
- 3 times a week healthy lunch for free
- central location in the beautiful belgian quarter in Cologne
- private use of company mobile phone and laptop
- Language training
If you’re a positive monster who’s hungry to drive personal and professional growth, get in touch now. It could be the best thing that happened to both of us.