German-speaking Junior Online Marketing Manager (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
We are an exciting startup with offices in London and Munich set to disrupt the investment management industry. We’ve received significant funding from prominent investors, including Holtzbrinck Ventures, and have launched our website in Germany with the UK soon. We’ve built successful Internet startups before and most of us have worked with prominent financial institutions before. One of the most renowned professors for financial econometrics in Europe is part of our team.
You will work with our London-based team in our office that is located close to London Bridge Tube station on Bermondsey Street. Within our team of currently 7 people in London (growing quickly) and 20 in Munich, you will be in close contact with the CMO and other Managing Directors of the business as well as the development team located in Munich.
Your responsibilities will include
- Lead the planning and execution of the digital side of our multi-channel marketing mix, within a CPA framework
- Manage the performance of in-house digital activity across:
- PPC – Google and Bing, campaign structure, bidding, optimisation and copy
- Landing page testing
- Display – Facebook, Twitter, Yahoo,GDN and launch us on more platforms
- Facebook and Google retargeting
- Lead generation email campaigns
- Affiliates & Partnerships
- Continually optimise and test to drive better return on spend, through development of the creative and commercial strategies for the channels above
- Develop the best view on multi-channel and upstream attribution to help us understand the roles different channels play in signing up customers and ensure we’re investing marketing spend with this in mind
- Be the thought leader on digital within the marketing team, stay on top of the latest industry developments and make sure we’re on the cutting edge
Desired Skills and Experience
- German native speaker or fluent German skills, proven by study or work experience in a German-speaking country
- 1+ years experience in a digital media agency or in-house, running campaigns day to day
- Deep expertise in at least one of the above channels, solid understanding of all of them
- Extremely analytical with high levels of numeracy, at home in a data driven marketing environment
- Commercially aware and obsessed with ROI
- Authorised to work in the UK
What we offer you
- The opportunity to work with a great team in a fast growing company.
- We’re one of the best-funded startups in this sector and have all it takes to become a clear leader in this industry.
- The chance to work in an international set up (DE and UK for now, further countries planned).
- You’ll get recognition for having worked with a high-calibre team such as ours.
- The chance to progress your career at one of Europe’s most interesting startups.
- An open environment, where all your questions are answered.
- A bright office in a great location with a view of the Shard, surrounded by other startups.
- Full-time employment.
- Competitive salary with an average 40 hour working week.
- Flexibility of adjusting your work schedule to other commitments.
- Free coffee and plenty of nice cafés and restaurants around the office.
Apply today by sending your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.