Senior Backend Developer (m/f) - JavaEE
- Mit Berufserfahrung
We are GETAWAY – the first technology-driven on-demand fleet of private cars
Car owners can conveniently connect their cars to the GETAWAY fleet with one click whenever they park it and have it generate income while they are at work or on vacation. Any neighborhood from the biggest cities to the smallest villages could benefit from GETAWAY, having access to individual, convenient and affordable on-demand mobility.
We're a team of ~10 people, the majority of them being engineers, since we’re a technology company. Pair Programming, CI/CD and TDD are key in our engineering culture.
Our engineers get to work with a lot of cool technologies from IoT, maps, realtime web, payment and more. not only that but given the company size they can contribute to the decision making process, and other fields from operations to product and see the result of their work first handed.
- Expert in Vanilla JavaEE development (JPA, JAX-RS)
- You are comfortable with TDD and Pair Programming
- You gained hands-on experience with AWS
- You’re committed to automation and CI/CD practices.
- Nice to have: An architect / team lead background and startup experience
- Java 8 (will be updated soon)
- JavaEE 7
- API: JAX-RS, Swagger
- Two web apps: Admin and Garage (AdminLTE, JSF, bootstrap ...)
- Amazon AWS for deployment, Elastic Beanstalk
- Gitlab CI
- MongoDB, EclipseLink
- Spock (Testing framework)