Global Head of Business Intelligence (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Westwing is a high-growth e-commerce business: Backed by well-known investors with over EUR 100 million in funding and growing rapidly, we are the leading Home & Living e-commerce retailer in Europe, Russia and Brazil on a mission to provide our more than 10 million of members with stylish furniture and homewares from well-known brands they love. Westwing has already taken clear #1 positions in all of the 10 countries we serve, surpassing EUR 180 million in annualized sales already a couple of years after founding.
To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a GlobalHead of Business Intelligence (m/f) based in our Munich headquarters. As Global Head of Business Intelligence, you will oversee one of the most important HQ teams, given that Westwing is a highly data-driven company with true ‘Big Data’ opportunities. You will be responsible to develop data-driven insights from all aspects of our business, incl. Marketing, CRM, Finance, Logistics and Sourcing. You will be leading (and growing) a world-class team and will be working very closely together with our global executive team and leadership teams at country level, reporting directly to Westwing Group CFO.
The successful candidate will
- Come with outstanding academic credentials and quantitative experience
- Have three to eight years of experience from a top consulting firm, investment bank or blue chip analytics function – with at least initial leadership experience gained there
- Be analytically and intellectually very strong, have an excellent business sense and genuine affinity with e-commerce and technology
- Have excellent skills in Excel. Knowledge of mySQL or other programming skills, as well as experience in handling/analyzing huge amounts of data (Big Data) are a plus
- Speak English fluently
- A high-impact leadership role in an incredibly fast-paced growth environment with massive responsibility
- A steep personal development path, learning from and working with our high-caliber leadership team, building a global e-commerce giant together
- An attractive compensation package
Location: Munich, Germany. Please forward in absolute confidence, a full curriculum vitae and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org