Global Head of Hotel Marketing (B2B) - Content and Performance Marketing (m/f)
- Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
Join trivago and help shape the future of the world’s largest online hotel search. Work with the latest technology and with colleagues from over 60 countries. We believe in personal development through flexible, self-directed work and cross-functional opportunities. Enjoy a work environment that encourages new ideas, having fun and challenging the status quo!
Our newly founded Hotel Relations team is reinventing the way trivago connects with hoteliers. The team is aiming to establish trivago as an attractive marketing channel for hoteliers. As Global Head of Hotel Marketing (B2B), you will be responsible for building brand awareness, educating the hotel market and generating signups for the Hotel Manager and its products. The Hotel Manager is a platform that allows hoteliers to optimize their hotel profile on trivago in order to rank higher through better content or direct rates. You will have to be a natural leader and motivator, capable of ensuring that your team is developing to its full potential, promoting learning through communication and cooperation. We are looking for an analytical thinker who can define the team’s global and local strategy. You will be in charge of driving content and performance marketing campaigns across various channels. If you have the courage and conviction to shape how trivago connects with hoteliers, then apply now and prepare for your next challenge.
The ideal candidate
- Speaks English fluently.
- Has successfully managed and developed a team of marketing professionals.
- Holds a degree in Economics, Hospitality, Marketing or a related field.
- Has 2-3 years experience in Performance Marketing (Display, Newsletters, Search, etc). Experience in Content Marketing is a big plus (Social Media, Blog, Influencer Marketing, etc).
- Has experience in PR, preferably within the Leisure/Hospitality industry.
- Is able to accept and adapt small-scale failures in order to achieve large-scale success.
- Has the self-confidence to take ownership of projects and the interpersonal skills necessary in order to build an environment of trust.
- Can start as soon as possible.
Life at trivago
trivago is an exciting hub of multicultural activity where nationalities from all around the world come to share their knowledge and work together on redefining the travelling experience for millions of people. We nurture all our talents and provide them with the support they need to develop professionally as well as personally. We encourage fanatic learning through regular workshops, seminars and constant feedback as well as promoting quick decision making in keeping with our trial and error philosophy. Flexible working hours are in place to create a trusting environment where productivity is measured through goals rather than hours spent in the office. For our internationals, we help with relocation and provide language classes for those wanting to learn or practise their German.
Join us at trivago a place where talented minds meet, crazy ideas are shared and innovation is born.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.
Please note we only process applications via this URL. If clicking the URL in this message does not work, just copy and paste it into the address bar of your browser.